Bakugo x reader

"Miss L/n, it's time to take your medications." A nurse slid in with a tray in her hands. Three pills sat on the metal with a small cup of water next to them.
You sat up straighter in the chair and took all three in your hand. Jamming them into your mouth and using the water to swallow all three at the same time.

"By the way, Doctor Kou would like me to inform you your appointment with her is going to be a bit later."

"Why?" You questioned, wiping your mouth with your arm.

"Another patient is unstable and will only let her talk to him. It might be a little while, so please hang in there," she said, pulling the tray away.

"I have no choice."
She walked out of the room, gently closing the door behind her. You stared back out of the window. A loud crash outside drew your attention.

"I DON'T CARE, DUMBASS!! LET ME THROUGH!!"
You quickly stood up from your chair and walked over to the door. You stared out into the hallway to see people jammed in it. You unfortunately recognized the person that went with the voice.
The spiky blond appeared through the sea of people, stomping up to your door.
With a sigh, you backed up all the way across the room. The door slammed opened and Bakugo stomped his way over to you, grabbing your shirt and pushing you against the wall.

"Mr. Bakugo! Please, be considerate of the patient's health!" A nurse cried out.

"HELL IF I CARE!! LEAVE US ALONE, UGLY!!"
The nurse scurried out of the doorway, leaving you and Bakugo.

"Wassup Pufferfish Boy?" You smiled lazily at him.

"What the fuck, you animal fucker," he growled in your face. "What the shit were you thinking?!"

"Ways to stay alive with All For One after my ass," you replied dryly. He jerked you against the wall again.

"DUMBASS!! You could've died!!"
Anger soon replaced your passiveness.

"As if you care!" You forcibly pushed him away. "You agreed to send me off to Tartarus! Don't go barging in here and yelling at me! Fuck you and your tiny dick energy! Get out of my room!" Bakugo growled at you, expression a deep set scowl.

"You really are an idiot, aren't you?"

"HAH?!"

"I didn't agree to send you to jail, dumbass," he said, "They told me if I'd agree with sending you to an insane asylum. Guess they got their shit mixed up."
You stood there, mouth agape.

"WHAT?!?!"
Bakugo leaned in and got all up in your ass space.

"So the next time you assume I did something, I'll kill you!!"

"I wanna see you try, Asscake!!"

"Shut up already!"

"Make me."
The seriousness in your eyes somehow made the boy blush, but only slightly. The tips of his ears began to turn red, but otherwise, nothing else happened.

"Wha-what are you talking about, dumbass?!" He yelled again.

"I. Said. Make. Me." With each word, you slowly got closer to him, soon standing nose to nose. Or however tall you are.

"HAH?! I'm not going to do anything like that!!"

"Why not, pussy? You scared?" You taunted, eyes glinting.

"Of course not!"

"Then shut up!"

"Make me," he growled back, eyes narrowing.

"FINE!!"
You took his face in your hands and squished your lips against his, holding there for three seconds before pulling away.

"FUCK YOU!" You stuck out your middle fingers before turning around.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Small explosions emitted from his palms, his entire face now red.

"YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT YOU UP SO I DID!!!"

"I MEANT FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!"

"FUCK YOU!!"

"FINE!!"

Soon after that, it took multiple nurses and quirk-wielding doctors to tear you two apart from killing each other (or furiously making out).

"I hate you."

"Shut the fuck up you angry caterpillar, you love me."

"... shut up."

"You looooove me~"

"You're... not as shitty as some."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}