Kirishima x reader

"Hey, hey, hey!" Was all you got before your door slowly slid open. You peeked over the book you were reading the see the red-haired boy.

"Kirishima?" You inquired, "No one told me you were coming."

"Hehe~ this is a surprise myself," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I was already here by the time I realized."

"Really?" You quirked a brow. "Are you sure you're not here because you can't resist my irresistible charm?"

"Huh? What charm?"

"..."

"I'M JOKING I'M PROMISE!"
You smiled and stood up from your table.

"Don't worry about it," you said, walking around it. "I can't use my quirk in here anyway. Too many people watching." Your eyes trailed up to the camera hidden in the wall, but you can sense it.

"Heh... you're a lot calmer than usual," he said, "It's kinda weird." You sighed and leaned on one of your legs.

"Things change," you said, "Sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst."

"So manly..."

"Are those tears?"
He furiously wiped them away and held your hands close to his chest.

"Anyway, the way you were fighting those villains were amazing!" His eyes were so bright you had to squint.

"God... so bright," you whispered. His constant blabbering went on for a minute and you were starting to get a headache from it.

'God how the hell do I shut this thing off?'
Without a second thought, you reached out and brushed your knuckles against his neck. He stopped immediately, face turning the same color as his hair.

"Wha-what are you..." His shoulder slightly raised when you slowly trailed your hand up.

"You're ticklish," you said with a smirk.

"... oh no."
You tackled him before you he could fully react. Straddling his hips, you continued your onslaught to his stomach. He was laughing so hard he couldn't activate his quirk.

"O-okay!! Okay! S-stop, please!!" His face was slapped with red, mouth pulled all the way back. Finally, you relented. He took his time below you to catch his breath. He looked up at you and felt his face grow warm.

'I kinda like being under her...'

"What?"

"What?"

"..."

"Did I... say that out loud?"
You snorted and rolled off of him.

"It's fine," you said, "I've said weirder."

"Why do I believe that."

"Because you know it's true."

"Right."
He looked down at your hand and slowly-carefully-put his hand on top of yours. You snapped your gaze at him and he flinched, expecting a scolding, but you just turned your head.

"If you don't mind..." He began, "Can I come visit you again tomorrow?"
You stare at him, eyes wide.

"Uh..." You stuttered, "Sure..."
He smiled at you, hand gripping your own tightly.

"Thank you, Y/n."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}