「Chapter One」

"Y/n, honey, it's time to wake up.."

The groggy girl slowly arose from her state of slumber as she waved at her mom to leave her room so she could get ready for the day. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, eventually getting out of her bed and looking in the mirror at her reflection

*____________________*

Y/n L/n

Age: 15

Occupation: Student

Quirk: Pheromone

*____________________*

She heard a knock on her door and the voice of her mom lightly came through it.

"Oh, and Katsuki is gonna walk with you."

Y/n scratched her head and let out a breath while closing her eyes. Like always. She opened her eyes and continued to look at her uncharming wake-up look. Not like I mind though.

She placed her palms to her pink cheeks, But I'm so excited for today! It's my first day at the most prestigious school in Japan, U.A. High School! Y/n lightly laughed to herself and spun around, knocking into her dresser and stumbling back.

"S-Sorry!" She bowed, then knocked her head on the top of what kept her clothes. "Oh, you're inanimate.." Y/n rubbed the back of her neck with a self deprecating giggle. She looked at her dresser, then to her closet at the outfit she had planned.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Y/n. You haven't even gotten accepted yet. She clenched her fist with determination, "But I can get in! I know it!"

"Gahh! Y/n quit talking to yourself!" Kyoto slammed his fist on the wall opposite to Y/n's room.

 *____________________*

Kyoto L/n

Age: 12

Occupation: Student

Quirk: Fragrance

*____________________*

"Sorry, Kyoto!" She apologized to her younger brother, who was oddly named after a city.

Y/n put on a white t-shirt and jean shorts. She wrapped her long and puffy yellow jacket around her. She made her way to the kitchen.

Kyoto eyed her as he somehow managed to get out before her, fully clothed and groomed, half way through his breakfast- which consisted of a simple omelet made by Mom.

"With your sense of style you could run a thrift shop." Kyoto said as Y/n sat down and ate her breakfast.

"With your Quirk you could run a perfume store." Y/n imitated her brother, "Would you like to try a sample, ma'am?"

Kyoto flipped her the bird under the table, earning a kick from Y/n.

"Mom, she kicked me!"

"Y/n, don't do that to your younger brother." 

*____________________*

Kôzuke L/n

Age: 42

Occupation: Journalist

Quirk: Pleasant Aroma

*____________________*

"But-!" Y/n chose to bite her tongue due to her mom's glare. She ate the rest of her food and waited for the usual spamming of the doorbell.

Once it came Kyoto covered his ears, "Why does he always do that?!"

"Because that's how he used to wake me up when we were little." Y/n jogged to the front door as she slipped on her black shoes and put her bag on her shoulder. She opened the door, "Quit spamming the doorbell, Katsuki." She laughed.

 *____________________*

Katsuki Bakugo

Age: 15

Occupation: Student

Quirk: Explosion

*____________________*

He put his hands in his pockets and issued her to come with him.

"Bye Mom! Bye Kyoto!" She cupped her hands around her mouth before Kyoto ran to the door and shut it.

Katsuki smiled to himself, "Now he's going places."

"Are you excited?"

"For what?"

Y/n's eyes widened dramatically, "You're kidding!"

He looked down at her with his light burgundy eyes, "Well it's not like I don't know what you're talking about."

"So what? You're gonna go in this with-" She puffed up her chest and rose her shoulders, "-cocky Katsuki mode!"

His pupils seemed to disappear as a fire-y aura surrounded him, Y/n put her fingertips to her lips and gave a small laugh.

"It's called confidence!" He growled, intermingling it with a yell.

"Shh, people are gonna look at you." She teased. They entered the city bus as Y/n paid the fee.

Katsuki hunched his shoulders and shoved his hands in his pockets as he took a seat next to Y/n, "You drive me crazy!"