Everytime We Touch/Requested

Requested by leigh_whannellfan

Warnings: Cursing, Angst?, fluff

———

Steve sighed as Tony sat on the couch. His head hung, his cheeks flushed red, his hair disheveled. Sam came up behind the blond man and looked at where at he was staring.

"He isn't taking it so well huh?" Sam asked as Steve shook his head. Tony and you had recently gone through a rough fight. He was jealous of the way a dude was looking at you and was getting protective.

But he didn't show it that way. Instead, you both yelled at each other, both accusing each other of awful things. Tony's hand grasped a bottle of alcohol and put it up to his lips. His head tilted back letting the liquid pour into his mouth.

His eyes glazed over with tears, his big brown eyes staring straight ahead of him. He didn't know what to think or feel. Tony hated himself for saying those things to you, it hurt him more than the mean things you called him. In truth, when you yelled at him back and said those things to him, it hurt.

Sam smirked, getting an idea and whispered it into the soldiers ear. Steve grinned and nodded in approval.

———
Time Skip to them setting up a karaoke night
———

It wasn't a large party. Just the Avengers. Scott, Sam, Peter, others. They all came for the karaoke night. Drinks were served, surprisingly, by Bruce.

And the cherry on top, was inviting you. Sam would be the Match Maker today. Along with the help of his associates.

Natasha noticed Tony alone sitting on the couch, away from the other Avengers chatting. She went over and sat next to him. Tony looked up and gave her a soft smile. (My Two bbys 😫)

"You don't have to sit here because I'm alone," He retorted laughing softly. Natasha smiles softly at him and puts an arm on his shoulder. He looks back down at the drink in his hand, which he left full.

He heard shouts and yells of gratitude and looked up. His eyes widen as he saw you walk in, beautiful as ever in his eyes. He downed the drink instantly and walked over to Bruce.

"Another one," He mumbled and Bruce hands him another drink. Tony takes it like it's nothing. As he takes more drinks, his eyes wander towards you talking to Sam. His hand tightness its grip on the glass and he looks away.

The painful reminder of what he said rung in his head. The painful reminder of what you said....stung.

Tony got up, moving towards the karaoke machine, clearly drunk. Steve and Sam's eyes widen as Tony took the microphone. You turned to see why everyone was staring and you were met with him the man you loved.

The man you still loved.

Tony's eyes glanced at you, pain evident in them. You felt so incredibly bad for what you had said to him. He was none of those things, you were just furious after he accused you of cheating on him.

"This song's for Y/N!" Tony yelled pointing at you. You sigh as your cheeks burn. Steve and Bucky exchange a look. Sam wraps his arms around both of them and smiled. Bruce looked up as Tony's hand gripped the mic tighter.

And then, Tony began to sing his beard out,

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go
Want you in my life

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
'Cause every time we touch, touch, touch, touch, touch, touch, touch, touch, touch

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times we've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Tony announced the last part pointing at you. Steve held back his laughter while the others just stared. Bucky's cheeks were hurting from smiling too much as Sam laughed so hard. Wade clapped, but stopped when he noticed no one else was. Peter quietly clapped for his mentor smiling.

Soon, the room was silent. Noticing the weird stares, Tony let go of the mic and walked off. His ears burning red with embarrassment as he made a bee-like for his bedroom. He was about halfway there when you grabbed his arm.

Tony turned around for his lips to be met with yours. Tony's eyes widen, and he deepens the kiss. His hands going to your cheeks as his lips parted. His tongue slipping in easily and explored the wet cavern.

"Alright Alright, we get it jeez," Sam inquired annoyed.

You and Tony separated, happy tears in his eyes. He was happy to be with you again. You hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry."

Tony's eyes widen at the words and a grin spread onto his lips. He apologized back, his head tucking into the crook of your neck. Steve watched and smiled at you two.

"I'll Yeet to that,"

"Please never say that again, Steve,"