Ch. 12

Vote & Follow if you enjoy!

Longest chapter so far!

2 weeks later...

Ariana's POV:

Y/n and I have had no other issues since the time I got jealous a few weeks back. However, we have been dating for almost a month now, and we're still not really official. I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend later tonight, when she comes over to watch movies. The whole Pete and media situation is starting to die down, and it really took a turn once I gave my side of the story about a week or two ago. So, I figured it would be safe to finally ask Y/n to be mine and we could finally stop hiding.

I told her to come over around 1pm, so that she could sleep in and I could setup a nice dinner on my balcony next to the pool. I would much prefer her to come over sooner, but I know how she is in the morning and she had a pretty tiring day at the studio yesterday. I wasn't there, because I had to work on my music, but she told me all about it over the phone before going to bed.

*Knock-Knock*

Yes she's here!

I run over and fling the door open, without even checking to see who it is. My face goes from happy to a mix of emotions when I see Pete standing before me.

"Hey, can we talk?"

Y/n's POV:

I'm in the elevator on my way up to Ariana's. She seemed excited for today and I don't know why. The door to elevator opens and I stop in my tracks when I see that the door to her apartment is already open. I quickly but carefully make my way inside, until I start to hear screaming.

"I told you, I don't want to talk!" Ariana yells.

"Why won't you just hear me out?!" I hear a man shout.

"Because Pete, I don't want your excuses and I don't want you back!"

"But we were so good together, we were gonna get married babe!" I feel my knuckles tighten into a fist at his words.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME! I think that's enough of a reason to say that we obviously were not! And don't call me that!!" I can hear Ariana's voice wavering at the end of her sentence.

"I didn't mean it please babe!"

"Pete please leave..." Ariana says on the verge of tears.

"Not until we talk!" Pete hollers.

I can't take it anymore.

"She said leave" I say, moving from behind the wall.

When Ariana sees me, tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

"Excuse me but I don't know who you are, but we're having a private conversation." Pete spits.

"Do I need to repeat myself? She said she doesn't fucking want you and TO GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I finished my sentence, now only inches away from Pete's face. He looks surprised by my confidence.

He looks from me then to Ariana before saying something under his breath and pushing by me. A few seconds later I hear the apartment door slam shut.

"Finally, I was about to punch him in the jaw if he kept standing there" I say looking off at the apartment door.

I hear sniffling, which brings my attention back to Ariana.