64-Time in a Bottle

"Test number one. Scott, fire up the-uh-van thing." Bruce commands and Scott does as he says, opening the doors of the quantum tunnel. I pull my hair back as I watch, making sure all of our numbers are good. The inside of the van glows. I should add that after two full days after Steve loved me good I did two things; One, I designed the MOST amazing suits (eat shit Tony) and two, I helped build a time machine. A fucking time machine. It probably helps that I've had a cheerleader in my bed. Okay not like an actual cheerleader-it's Steve. But I mean he's the prettiest cheerleader you can have.

"Breaks are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve says as he walks up, looking really handsome in his button up and slacks. I smile at him and he smiles back, kissing me softly as soon as he reaches me. Oh God, I love this. I love his affection. I love him.

What happened to us, Rogers? Why'd you leave me?

"Good because we blow the grid I don't want to lose tiny here in 1950." Bruce responds, motioning to Scott. I snort, flipping a few switches. I love me some dark humor to cope with the shit that might happen.

"Excuse me?" Scott asks, seeming both offended and scared at the same time. I smirk, playfully hitting Bruce. He looks at me and winces. I roll my eyes at him.

"He's kidding! You can't say things like that." Natasha chastises, trying to not worry Scott. Natasha looks at me, trying to see if he actually is kidding. I just shrug because neither Bruce or I can really know what's going to happen today.

"It was just a bad joke." Bruce tries to make up for it. Steve puts his hand on the small of my back. Bruce and Natasha bicker beside my husband and I. Are they the married couple or are we?

"You have nothing to worry about Scott, okay? Well, hopefully." I joke and Scott pales even more. Steve lightly hits my back and I clear my throat, "How does the suit feel?" Nice save, Stark-Rogers.

"Like a million bucks. Wow, I'm wearing a Stark suit-Well a Stark-Rogers suit but I guess that's good enough-" Scott babbles on, putting his helmet on, and I nod, noting to take that a compliment. Bruce gives Scott a big green thumbs up.

"We're good! Start it up, Scott. We're gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in ten seconds." Bruce tells Scott. I smile at the Ant-Man. Steve told me to smile to sort of calm down Scott.

"Makes sense?" I ask, flashing a smile at him to try to calm him down. He gives me a thumbs up. Oh he is so nervous.

"Perfectly not confusing." Scott responds, smiling at the both of us. I chuckle, twisting a nob as I check a screen. Everything is fine, everything is fine. It's fine, it's just time travel. It's okay. It's okay.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Steve reaffirms our guinea pig, which probably makes him feel a lot better than what Bruce and I said.

"You're right. I do, Captain America." Scott smiles and nods before he gets sucked into the portal. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay, on the count of three. Three, two, one." Bruce states as we both move around the console, flipping switches and hitting buttons. Scott comes back, but it is a much younger version of Scott.

"Uh guys this doesn't feel right." The child version of Scott tells us worriedly. Steve looks at me as my eyes widen.

"What is this? What's going on?" Steve asks me I start to fiddle with buttons. Shit shit shit.

"Is that Scott?" Natasha asks, confused like the rest of us.

"Yes it's Scott." Child Scott angrily replies. I hit a button and he gets sucked back into the van. Bruce brings him back again and now an elderly version of Ant-Man is in-front of us.