(182) Lightning Flashes and Thunder Rolls, the Heart is uneasy

One only saw at the corner of the stairs, a female around thirty years old with an alluring figure and a shrewd expression. When she saw Chu Qing-Yan's group, both of her eyes also shone. "So it turned out to be honored guests that have arrived, please come in, please come in!"

Chu Qing-Yan saw her face, and couldn't help but shift her gaze. That face was like a moving wall painted with a thick layer of white powder. Every step she took, the powder on her face would fall off in layers.

"Dead ghost, quickly come over to take care of the guests!" The shrewd woman used an eager to please expression toward Chu Qing-Yan's group. Conversely, she would holler at the fat guy.

The fat guy immediately greeted to say. "Honorable guests follow me. I'll bring you guys to look at the rooms."

Finished speaking, Lu Yi immediately stood out. "Proprietor, this servant will go with you to have a look."

When the fat guy saw Lu Yi, immediately both of his eyes shone. Even the servants looked this good! He rubbed his hands and led Lu Yi up the stairs.

Chu Qing-Yan was a bit worried so she gave Fire Spirit a meaningful glance. Fire Spirit immediately dispatched a subordinate to follow them.

Listening to the creaking sound the people made going up the stairs, the corner of Chu Qing-Yan's mouth twitched. Really afraid that if they were not careful, the entire staircase would collapse.

"These several honorable guests, what do you guys want to eat tonight?" The shrewd woman asked, smiling. As if she didn't see everyone's uncomfortable expressions.

"What do you guys have?" Chu Qing-Yan stood out to ask.

The shrewd woman, seeing Chu Qing-Yan dressed in boy's clothing looking adorable and delicate, her eyes flashed with light and she immediately replied. "This shop has chicken with winter melon, fermented soybean cooked pig trotters, pumpkin pork in black bean sauce, black fish chicken casserole, cow tendon fried with potatoes, jellied pig intestine, fried pig shoulder..."

The shrewd woman recited a list of dish names in succession. Hearing this, everyone who had rushed on the road for two days started to crave it.

Chu Qing-Yan having heard this, muttered to herself then said. "No need. We brought the family cook. We only need to borrow your kitchen and it would be fine."

"Stinky body, grandpa wants to eat——" The saliva that was flowing out from the Retired Emperor's mouth immediately disappeared. He was just about to refute when he saw Chu Qing-Yan with both eyes narrowed smiling at him. Immediately, he was unable to speak.

"Grandpa, the doctor had already said it. These several days, you are prohibited from eating oily food, fish and meat. Did you forget?"

Hearing this, the Retired Emperor rubbed his nose. This girl was too sharp ah!

Fire Spirit and his group saw the Retired Emperor being controlled by their little consort tightly and suddenly, they couldn't restrain their smiles.

The shrewd woman also had no reason to oppose, she only said the kitchen was a mess and needed to be tidied up. Then she entered the back kitchen and informed the cook. After a short while, she came out again and let Chu Qing-Yan order her own people to take their own ingredients and enter the back kitchen.

At this time, Qing Yi and Xi Ning had already used cloth to wipe clean the greasy tables and let the three masters have a seat.

The shrewd woman saw them using their own tea set, she didn't get angry. She stood on the side sizing up Chu Qing-Yan's group of people. Both her eyes were whirling around, don't know what she was thinking.