Chapter 32

A small smile fell over Jungkook's face the moment his phone lit up. Yoongi's name flashed brightly on his screen indicating the elder wanted to speak with Jungkook. The ravenette almost instantly picked his phone up, whenever Yoongi was calling it could only mean two things. One, something has happened and he needed Jungkook or two, he wanted to meet up with the younger. The last one probably being the reason he was calling right now. While both of them had been quite busy lately they hadn't forgotten about each other. No matter how long they would be apart their friendship would always feel the same.

The ravenette reached for his phone, pressing the green button almost instantly. "Hi, it's Jungkook."

Yoongi's voice reacted almost immediately through the phone, confirming it was indeed him who was calling. "Hi Kook, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at the park. Just the two of us, it's been a while."

Jungkook didn't even have to think about his answer, agreeing straight away. It had been way too long since he had last seen Yoongi alone without Jimin or Taehyung. He had missed those times, just the two of them relaxing in the park while speaking about their lives. Yoongi had always been a great listener and advice giver. He was someone who was easy to hang out with and Jungkook liked that a lot about him. There weren't any expectations when the two of them went somewhere and that fact alone made it so much easier to make plans with the elder.

It didn't take long before Jungkook made his way out of his house. His father hadn't been home this time so there wasn't anybody who would hold him up this time, making it a lot easier to get quickly out of the house. With long but relaxed steps the ravenette made his way over the park behind his house. Yoongi had told them he was already there waiting for Jungkook at their usual spot.

Jungkook quickly made his way through the park, the fresh air and the smell of trees hitting his nostrils. The ravenette always loved to be outside, didn't matter where or how just being outside was enough for him. It gave him a certain feeling of freedom, while he was outside nobody could tell him what to do or how to act. Besides, being outside always cleared his head whenever he needed it and things got a bit overwhelming for him.

Jungkook turned two more corners before Yoongi's familiar face came into view. The elder was already sitting on their favourite bench just a little away from the small lake. Their place was usually pretty quiet, a little away from everybody else who would be visiting the park. It was their special place ever since they had found out about it and it had been their usual hang out spot since then.

Jungkook walked up to Yoongi, the elder already spotting him and giving him a small wave. "Hi Kook! It's been a while."

The ravenette walked up to the elder, instantly giving him a hug before the both of them sat down on the bench. Jungkook's eyes focussed on the lake before him while a relaxed feeling overtook his mind and body. "I've missed this you know. Just the two of us sitting down while talking a bit."

Yoongi nodded his head a little, agreeing with Jungkook's statement. He also had missed this, just the two of them without friends or boyfriends. Sure they made their lives a whole lot better but sometimes it was nice being away from everybody for a little while. Just the two of them like back in the old days, Jungkook and Yoongi against the world.

The ravenette's eyes wandered shortly over to Yoongi before he started to speak again. "I've been getting closer with Taehyung lately. Jin partnered the two of us up for the remainder of our sessions."

Almost instantly a small smile started to form on Yoongi's face. "And what do you think about that?"

A small chuckle left Jungkook's mouth, he himself already knew that his next words were really different from the ones he had said a few months back. "I like it to be honest, we've been getting along pretty well lately. I visited him yesterday and we talked a lot."

Yoongi's eyes shortly crossed with Jungkook's, the smile on his face only growing bigger. There was a small twinkle visible in his eyes and a soft chuckle left his mouth. "I can still remember the day you hated that boy. You didn't like him one bit and look at you now being all happy about being partnered up with him."

A soft chuckle also left Jungkook's mouth. Sure he could see the irony in this whole scenario too. Not that long ago he didn't want to do anything with Taehyung and now he couldn't be more happy about the fact that he got to do things with the blonde. Taehyung had somehow managed to find a way into Jungkook's life but the ravenette didn't mind it at all.

Yoongi turned his body a little, putting his arm on the bench behind him. "Jimin told me he doesn't get much visitors besides Chim himself. Besides, Chim told me he would love to visit Taehyung more but doesn't have the time for it. Maybe you and Jimin could make some sort of agenda for Taehyung when you will visit him so he's less alone on the ward. If I'm correct Taehyung has two other friends too, Hoseok and Taemin. I could ask Chim to get them involved. That way Taehyung would get at least two or three visits every week."

Jungkook's eyes instantly lit up at Yoongi's proposal. Even though he had no idea if Taehyung wanted all those visits Jungkook was willing to try to fix it for him. The blonde deserved some friends who would visit them on the ward and took him out of there some more. If Jungkook managed to get all four people involved they would at least cover three days each week in which Taehyung wouldn't be alone. Add Jungkook's sessions to that and they had four to five days a week covered.

Without giving it a second thought Jungkook asked for Jimin's number and not much later he was making a whole agenda together with Jimin and a little help from Yoongi. Of course Hoseok and Taemin had agreed to visit Taehyung some more and not much later Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook had made a whole agenda. An agenda Jungkook had instantly messaged towards Jin asking him to deliver it to Taehyung and ask for his permission. Permission Jungkook was pretty certain he would get. If there was one thing the blonde wanted it was to get off the ward more and this way he would get exactly that.

Jungkook suddenly looked up at the sound of a loud chuckle next to him. His eyes instantly found the laughing face of Yoongi, making him raise one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner. "What?"

Yoongi shook his head a little before he made eye contact with Jungkook again. "You should see yourself. It's been a long time since I last saw you being so passionate about something........or rather someone. Wanna bet you're gonna fall in love with Taehyung?"

Jungkook's cheeks instantly turned a crimson colour, his eyes shyly looking away from Yoongi.

"No I won't, Tae's just a friend."

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What would you like to see happening in this story in the future?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.