Chapter 57

Taehyung's Perspective

It had been a whole week since we came back to our home. I was back to work. Kookie would go to the office and Junkyu would go to school.

While they would be there, I would go to my bakery and cafe. I missed the absence of my aunt around the bakery but now I had two students whom I would teach baking and in return they would help in the bakery.

The bakery was still the same, very beautiful and my favourite spot because my first and last love began from there. And like me and Kookie, my two students, a girl and a boy, were also in love. Though they might be unaware of it, I know that they do. It's quite the same as the old me and Kookie.

~~~

After the trip, things were quite the same again but I missed the beautiful time that we spent together. The trip was very unforgettable and adventurous.

For me it was super romantic and very passionate too. Jungkook would not leave me and Junkyu alone for a while. He's truly the best father and I am proud of that. He would always take very good care of us, even if he would treat me like a baby too.

But little did he not know that I was carrying a baby inside of me...
...yes, I was pregnant again and I was desperate to let Jungkook know.

I had been noticing some changes in me and I started having some strange feelings. It wasn't for too long when I found that there was a part of my lover living inside of me.

I was very excited to let him know because this time it was a totally different feeling compared to the last time which I don't want to remember at all.

My baby Junkyu was not so lucky compared to my next baby who would get to see his/her father just after the birth.

And I knew Jungkook would be the happiest after hearing the news.

~~~

Junkyu and I were sitting on the couch, watching Disney movies. He was nicely lying on the couch with his head resting on my lap. He quickly fell asleep as I brushed his soft silky ravenette hair with my fingers.

I later carried him to the room and covered him nicely with the blanket. I turned the lights off after pecking his forehead.

I went into the room and sat on the bed while holding a pillow. Jungkook was about to reach home and I was getting desperate to let him know.

I chewed my bottom lip nervously when I heard the twisting of the doorknob.

"Baby I am home" he greeted and came to me and pecked my cheek.

He took off his coat and heavy clothes as he sat near me.

"Sweetie? Is everything okay?" He asked and tried to pull me on his lap. I slowly straddled him and held his neck. His hands quickly held my waist for support.

"Tae? Talk to me honey" He asked politely and worries could be seen in his shiny black orbs.

"Kookie, I feel so weird" I really didn't know how to start the conversation.

"Huh? Is everything okay honey? Did you have the meals properly? Ah don't tell me you overworked today? You're exhausted or is there any other problem?" I rolled my eyes at his loaded questions and quickly kissed him to shut his mouth.

"Ah... You bunny. Let me finish my sentence" 

"Ah okay, then tell me what happened" he asked and pulled me closer to hear me better.

"I, I am actually... When we were there, I felt something strange with me and then..."

"Then what?" He asked desperately.

"Then I found that"

"That?"

"That I am pregnant again" After completing the sentence I just dug my face into his neck shyly and my cheeks started to heat up.

"W-what? You're what? Ah baby say it again, say it again" he smiled widely and his eyes started to gleam with joy.

"I am pregnant" I whispered.

"Louder"

"I am pregnant" I said again a little too loudly.

"One more time" 

"I, am, pregnant"

"Again baby" 

"Ah Kookie, stop annoying me" 

"Aigoo, Tae, I, I just want to jump around. Wow dear, thanks, thanks for everything. I love you so so so much dear. I can't wait, I can't wait to hold my baby" he carried me in his arms and showered my face with kisses and I giggled at his ticklish kisses.

"Ah Kookie, put me down, I have to prepare dinner for us" I said but he put me on the bed instead.

"No, not at all. You won't do anything from now on. You have to rest and eat well. You will be staying at home and I will get some new servants for cooking. Okay?" He said and I shook my head in disagreement.

"No, no Kookie. I will do my work. I will be bored if I stay at home alone. No, I am fine with cooking and some household work." I whined but he was not ready to hear anything.

"No, no no. I said you will not work then you will do no work" I sighed and crossed my arms. 

He quickly carried me and kissed me several times before taking us to the kitchen and that night he made the dinner for us.

Author's Perspective

The days were passing nicely, somehow Taehyung managed to go to the bakery and Jungkook couldn't stop him from his passion.

The whole family was happy to know about that. Not only Jungkook but his mother was very desperate to hold her grandchild and Junkyu was excited to play with his little sibling.

Jungkook's friends were very happy too after hearing the news.

"Hey you coconut, I am telling you in advance, don't be a lot too much with the baby because he/she can be bratty like you" Jimin teased as the friends were working in the ravenette's cabin. Hoseok laughed out loudly along with Yoongi who was laughing silently.

"Oh, look who's saying? You are the one who supposed to be away or else the child will be rude and stupid" Jungkook answered back and the two on the table laughed again but Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? I am the one who's rude and stupid? Have you ever looked at yourself, you whiny little brat" and it was it when they started the quarrel again.

"I am the baby's uncle okay? I have full rights to be with the baby" Jimin said.

"And I am the father" Jungkook raised his eyebrows and Jimin poked his tongue out teasingly.

Who would say that they were adults who were fighting together inside the office?

Well that was their amazing bonding which was inseparable even after all the little quarrels. And they knew they would never change.

******

Sadly, the next chapter is the epilogue.

Hope you like it.