Chapter 6

Before we start, shout-out to seby_boi for being smart and figuring out the answer! (I had to look it up lol) anyways on to the show!

Taylor's POV

I finished up the assignment with the triplets as my 'editors' and they basically corrected all my answers for me and tried to explain what I did wrong.

On one they couldn't even explain what I did wrong because I was so far off. Well, that's what happens when you try to give a dumb person math.

Next period is lunch and I'm kinda dreading it. Okay no kinda, I am completely dreading it.

I have to find an empty table and not draw any attention to myself. I'll find a vending machine or something and I only have enough money for water. Not that I'd actually buy food if I had the money.

The unwanted bell rang and we stood up.

"Do you want to sit with us at lunch with some of our friends?" Chance offers with hope shimmering in his eyes.

"Uhm, sure." I say and they all smiled. I smiled to myself knowing that I won't have a lonely lunch. Do you know how embarrassing that is? Sitting all alone for 30 minutes?

Chance and Chase stood by my sides and Corey was on the other side of Chance.

People were making room for us as we made our way through the crowded halls of the school. People whispered and stared. Grinned and smirked. Some were crying, while others looked confused. These people are confusing.

Whole we were walking, Chance slyly slipped his fingers between mine and Chase did that to my other hand.

I mean, I don't think I'm going to get lost anytime soon.

Corey walked ahead and pushed open the doors to the cafeteria where it seemed millions of people were seated but there was only about 200 seated.

A lot of heads snapped towards us while other tried to hide their stares. The point is, everyone was staring at me.

The two with grips on my hands walk me to a table with three other people at it. I recognized two of them. It was Dominic and Rose. There was another girl at the table and she looked, well I don't want to stereotype, like a 4 year old on a sugar high.

She had the wildest, untamed, curly brown hair that reached just below mid-back, and bright green eyes.

She jumped up when she caught sight of me walking over with the triplets and ran over to us.

"Hi! I'm Anastasia! But you can call Anna or Asia or anything really! I'm really happy to meet you! When I saw you walk through the doors I just had to introduce myself because why not!? I can't wait to really get to know you and-"

"If you want to actually get to know him, you have to not scare him away" Corey's deep voice grumbled.

Asia glared at Corey before retaking her seat. Chase slowly untangled his hands from mine and gave me a little glance before walking over to say something to Asia. Chance tugged a little on my hand and I looked at him. "Let's go get food" he whispered in my  ear and he pulled me over to the lunchline.

"Chance?" I said softly and looked up at his vibrant green eyes.

"Yes darling?" He asked and met my eyes.

"I haven't got enough money. I only have a dollar on me." I looked down and but Chance took his hand and lifted my chin.

"But all you can buy with a dollar is a bottle of water. That's not enough for a growing boy." Chance ranted. "Never to worry Taylor, I'll pay for you!"

"No!"

I said rather quickly and Chance gave me a weird look. "I mean- uh- you don't have to pay for me. I had a huge breakfast. I'm not that hungry." I easily lied. I've done this a few other times at my other schools. Someone offers to pay and I blow them off saying a had a big breakfast.

Chance shakes his head. "You can't possibly make it through the rest of the day without eating. Also, it's not healthy. I'm buying you food." He declared giving off that 'end of discussion' look.

I frowned. That always worked before. "Then you better buy me the cheapest thing because I am not wasting your money" I comprise.

If it's cheap, its probably small and won't have much fat in it. I'm already fat. I don't need to add to it.

Chance did not like my answer and did not reply. What worried me was the fact that he had a mischievous look in his eye. When we got to the counter, Chance looked at me with a smirk and asked for a bunch of things.

"Hi, I need 2 bottles of water, 2 of those vegetable wraps, 2 bags of potato chips, 2 fruit bowls, 2 things of pasta salad, and 2 yogurt parfaits." Chance smiled.

I gave Chance a dirty look and he just gave me a goofy grin. The lunchman layed all of the requested food on the counter and Chance gave him his student I.D. to scan.

After all the food was payed for, he grabbed one if each and I grabbed one of each and we made our way back to the table trying not to drop all of our food on the floor.

Once we get back to the table we let all of our food fall out of our arms and onto the table.

Corey and Chase glared at Chance for a second. "You didn't buy us any." They both said in unison and Chance just laughed.

"Buy your own food. Your not going to get mugged or jumped by anyone on the way over there."

"You don't know that! There are some sketchy people in this world!" Corey complains and Chance just gives him a look.

"Everyone's scared just to cross your path. You have nothing to worry about." Chance waves his hand as to say 'get lost' and the two turn around and they walk away with Rose and Dominic, grumbling.

"Those two will be the death of me." Chance mutters and I decide now is the time to tell him off about how much money he spent on me.

"I told you I didn't want to waste all your money!" I whine sticking my lower lip out.

Chance chuckled and looked at me with his emerald green eyes. "Baby boy, I would buy the world for you."

I swear my heart stopped beating for a minute. One of the hottest people in the school is flirting with me. Oh my gosh.

Lies. Who would actually be interested in me? But it's rude to blow him off. What do I do? I'm way to shy to actually flirt with him so we are taking the shy approach.

A blush spreads across my cheeks and I advert my gaze to elsewhere. "You are so damn cute with the pinkness on your cheeks that I put there."

Chance growls after his statement and pulls me into his chest.

"Mine." He whispers almost to softly me me to hear. I am confused again. I mean, that would be pretty sexy if they were English or Australian and-

Bad Taylor! Do not think those thoughts! They will never be with you so stop fantasizing for impossible things! Ugh!

To clear my kind of the bad thoughts, I change the subject.

"I'm not going to be able to eat all that." I complain and Chance laughs at me.

"You don't have to, but you have to eat at least more than half. I'm sure Corey and Chase will finish off what you don't." Chance explains and he sits me down on a chair and he take the one next to me.

"Now eat."