106

I went back to the meeting room and they were still arguing. "YOU CAN HAVE PRETTY! LET ME HAVE GORGEOUS!". Taemin screamed. "Fuck off Taemin!". Jin shouted. "I know you hit him! Tell me the truth?". Felicity yelled at Jennie. "Get the hell out my face before I break it". Jennie hissed.

"Oh? That's how you want to play". Felicity took off her earrings. "Three rounds, no powers, just hand to hand combat, put them up". Felicity was in a fighting stance. "You think you can beat me in fighting?". Jennie giggles and ties up her hair. "I'm SO going to enjoy boxing your face in". Jennie said.

"Your not going to stop this?". Yon whispers to me. "A girl fight? Are you crazy? I know I'm gay and all but a fight is a fight". I said. "I raised you well". My dad said. "Yoongi". I turned to Jimin's dad. "Break it up". He said. I didn't want to make him mad because he might tell Jimin to break up with me so I went to stop the fight.

I grabbed Felicity and she looked at me like she wanted to kill me. "Really?". She said. "Yes really, I like Jimin enough to do this". I told her. "Yo! What the fuck Yoongi! I have 300 on Felicity!". Caesar yelled. "Don't you know you always bet on the person you don't know". Hoseok shook his head. "That's the rule?". Caesar looks at him. "Quiet! We can get Jimin".

Jin was the first one to attack me. "We can! Oh thank god! How?!?". Jin yelled. "He can take us". I pointed at the door.

 I pointed at the door

"Oh my". Jin quickly left me to go to Yon. "Where have you been hiding?". Jin asked. "Umm". Yon looks at me but I gave him a thumps up. "Your WAY cuter then Yoongi". TaeHyung said. "I'm right here". Jungkook glared at him. "Felicity, you don't need my last name because I will be taking yours". She said. "We just started dating!". Koru shouted.

"Lee Taemin, the pleasure is all yours". Taemin pushed both Felicity and Jin out the way. "I'm telling Key". Jin said. "I'll just tell him that your lying because your jealous". Taemin sticks out his tongue. Caesar was going get up but Hoseok grabbed his sack making Caesar yelp in pain.

"Your ass belongs to me, so seat down". Hoseok said coldly and Caesar sat down without a word. Yon moves away from his fans and was now next to me. "Greetings, I am Yon, Yoongi's Chy form". Yon bowed. "Hi Yon!". Everyone said expect the jealous boyfriends in the room. "Wheres my brother Yon?". Jin asked.

"In Morton's realm, I can take you all there". Yon said. "Mo!". Mono jumps and attaches his self on Yon's face. "I only saw him do that to Jimin". I laughed. "I've been near Jimin, that's why". Yon said and removes Mono from his face. "Now we ju... Oh come on!". I was looking for that old fart and Mr. Park but they weren't there.

"Where did they go?!?". I shouted. "Who are you talking about?". Jennie asked. "I can't believe y'all aren't using the hideout we left you". "It took me ten minutes to found the fucking bathroom! Y'all need to put up some damn signs or something".

Jin just was standing the motionless.

"Hello son".