Chapter 3

"Eh?"- Japanese if in another world other than the Elemental Nations.

$Eh?$- Parsletongue

"Eh?"- English/Japanese pertaining on where they are

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naru was confused as she looks at the weird dressed people in front of her. She watch as their eyes swirled from stunned to surprise. Seeing that they didn't seem hostile, she slowly lowered her kunai and felt Sasuke doing the same as they stood straight.

"Are one of you Dumbledore-sama?"

They saw as the figures did a double take at the language. They didn't know that the Elemental Nations were Japanese since no one had found the exact location of the place, but even if they did, they know that they would be killed if they just took a single step inside Shinobi territory.

"I am Dumbledore."

Dumbledore took a step forward as he have one no this grandfather smile making the blonde blink until she composed herself. She held up her hand as a smoke appeared until it subsided showing a scroll.

"This is for you, it's from Hokage-sama explaining our mission."

Dumbledore wordlessly nodded as he took the scroll and opened it. His eyes scanned the letters inside as he decipher each and every word to study the scroll closely. Then he nodded as he faced the two silent shinobi and gave a smile.

"Then let me be the first to welcome you to Hogwarts. I suppose both of you already know how the school works?"

He got two nods, an eager one and a stiff one

"Before we could continue, I would like for the both of you to meet some of your professors this year."

Dumbledore said as he looked at the four silent figures as the shinobi faced them.

"This is Professor Mcgonagall, your Transfiguration teacher and Head of the Gryffindor House. This is Professor Flitwick, your Charms teacher and Head of the Ravenclaw House. This is Professor Sprout, Herbology Professor and Head of the Hufflepuff House. And this is Professor Snape, Potions Professor and Head of the Slytherin House."

Naru silently snickered as she nudged Sasuke who was twitching. Oh she's so going to tease him all about this.

The two shinobis gave a 90° bow surprising the professors even though they already know the proper manners and culture of their continent.

"It is nice to meet all of you senseis", they said in unison as the professors gave a nervous nod in return. Naru and Sasuke stood up straight and faced Dumbledore again for orders.

Dumbledore gave a loud clap to gain all of their attention, "From what the Godaime had told me, both of you would be studying all of the lessons and cultures here at Britain. I trust both of you can do that?"

"Hai!"

Dumbledore nodded as he continued, "Then lets talk about the missions. Both of you would be introduced as exchange students from a Japanese Wizarding School which is Konoha's Combat and Magic School. Both of you would be sorted to each House. But the two of you mist be separated, one of you would be guarding Harry inside the Gryffindor House while the other would be searching in every house so they would be either in Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Still following?"

"Hai!"

"I would be placing the both of you with the 7th years. Dear Minerva over here would give the both of you the textbooks of each year for you two to follow the lessons. She will also show the library where you can start. So we only have a month and a half for this."