Wattpad Original
Mayroong 29 pang mga libreng parte

PROLOGUE

👑👑👑
Take note with the timeline. Marami pa rin kasing naguguluhan. Knight's story happened before the Vitale Twins. Kung nabasa niyo na ang Vitale Twins, maiintindihan niyo ang time line niya. 😘

Anyways, happy reading.
👑👑👑

PROLOGUE

KNIGHT felt so numb. So, numb he can't feel any pain. Hindi na niya mabilang kung ilang hampas na nang latigo ang tumama sa likod niya habang nakatali ang mga kamay at paa niya ng kadena. He was just kneeling in the middle of the big hall— the punishment room— unmoving, silent and conscious.

Why won't he pass out?

What was my fault again?

He doesn't even remember what he did this time— what rule he broke. His mind was filled with pain, anger, resentment and guilt to even think right.

He was going mad. He's losing his sanity little by little and he can feel his conscience slipping away from him every passing day.

Knight wanted to scream... to scream for help from the top of his lungs but he held his pleas inside. He was taught not to beg. He was taught to be above everyone.

He'll be punished again. And he's tired... tired of constantly being punished for who he is. Tired of being an obedient dog...tired of trying his best to be a good brother... tired of being a monster... tired of pretending.

... I'm just so tired... of living.

Umawang ang labi Knight pero wala paring lumabas na tunog doon ng pakawalan ng pinuno ng mga Ultor ang panghuling pagtama ng latigo nito sa likod niya.

"I'm sorry." Narinig niyang sabi ni Chaos habang tinatanggal nito ang pagkakakadena sa kamay at paa niya, "I'm just taking orders."

He didn't answer. With his bleeding back, he stood up, took his jacket from the rack and used it to cover his back and then he walked towards the door.

His feet were moving unconsciously. It's like it has a mind of its own leading him towards the Exit.

His head low, his body swaying at every step. His mind screaming and calling for the people he cherished to come save him, but no one came.

Midnight. Midnight doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. His brother hates him.

Valerian. Shun. Cloud. They're all busy... they're all not here to make him feel okay. To lighten up this heavy load of burden on his shoulder.

It's just him.

"I'm tired..." bulong niya habang nakatungong naglalakad ng pasuray-suray na parang lasing.

He doesn't have any clue where he is. He doesn't know how long or how far he walked from the HQ. He can hear chatters and footsteps around him but he's too weak to even lift his head and open his eyes to see.

He just keeps on walking and walking and walking until his body finally gives up on him.

He fell into the ground and lose consciousness.

But from time to time, he can hear a soft voice and soft caress on his back, but everything was hazy. Hindi niya maintindihan ang sinasabi ng kung sino man ang may-ari ng boses at kamay na 'yon. Hindi siya makagalaw para tingnan kung sino 'yon.

Is he hallucinating? Is he dying?

If he's dying... then it's good.

Sa wakas... matatapos na rin ang paghihirap niya.