°Tribute Parade°

"SO CASHMERE AND Gloss from district one, Brutus and Enorbaria for two, Beetee and Wires, Johanna obviously and then Katniss and Peeta." Angel listed to Finnick after they had watched the other reapings. Those were the names she really cared about, one and two were not going to be her allies, but she wants three, seven, and twelve but that alliance is going to be a big one. Angel looked down thinking to herself before speaking ever so quietly to Finnick. "Do you think a rebellion is gonna happen?" Finnick had looked at her, searching for something that he didn't even know what he was looking for. "Possibly, after what happened in the last games, it's probably why Snow even chose this to be the twist for the third Quarter Quell." Nodding slightly they fell into a comfortable silence just thinking to theirselves. Angel didn't want to lose Finnick, she couldn't lose him, he means so much to her and the thought of him dying in the area made her stomach churn and her heart ache.

"I'm excited to see Noah again, but I was hoping for better circumstances. Not cause I'm going back into the games." Angel really was excited to see her stylist again, but she didn't like the reason behind why she get's to see him."Noah is a good stylist, he doesn't dress you up like an idiot, unlike the rest of the stylists." Finnick scoffed, he wasn't wrong most of the other tributes look ridiculous in their costumes. "What about Cinna? For district twelve?" Angel asked him, Cinna is a great stylist, and he did great for district twelve last year. He created the image of 'The Girl on Fire.' "Yeah he's good too, what do you think of Johanna's stylist?" Finnick smirked already knowing the response, he and Angel always liked to joke about Johanna's stylist, cause she just looks ridiculous everytime she comes out in a tree costume. "I get why Johanna doesn't like her stylist. She always looks stupid and hilarious when ever she gets dressed up." Angel stated staring off blankly, the two fell in more silence and this is the time Finnick decided to take in every little detail about Angel. From how dull her eyes are now, to the little freckles spotted on her face, he always loved how petite she is, how she seems perfect in every which way possible. He couldn't believe that any of this was happening, that there is a chance he can actually die, and he couldn't even imagine the thought of Angel dying in that arena.

The night before they arrived to the Capitol, Angel and Finnick stayed up with each other, not talking, just sitting in bed together watching whatever they saw interest in. They took what time they had together before the games and everything else. Because as far as they know one could die or they both will, so why not spend what little time they have together?

The train ride was quick, at least it felt that way to them. Many Capitol people were outside the train waving as they saw it go by, knowing that their beloved district four victor's are in the moving vehicle. Finnick looked down at Angel before grabbing her hand and giving it a little squeeze before they got off of the train. Capitol people practically screamed and threw theirselves at the two, but the peace makers made a pathway for them as they were being led to get cleaned up and prepared for their stylist. Finnick gently grabbed Angel's head and kissed her forehead before they went off their own ways. The preppers didn't have to do much with Angel, seeing as she kept herself clean for the most, she got sent off to meet with her stylist. For a few minutes she sat there in silence looking out at the bland room before she snapped her head to where the door opened. "There's the beautiful Angel." A man with a clean shaved beard, grayish eyes, and messy brown hair smiled as he and Angel embraced each other in a hug. "Noah, it is so nice to see you again." Angel exclaimed smiling as she saw her stylist. "Now, we are going to make you look like a queen. Like the angel has risen." The male stylist smiled widely, and started to get to work.

Angel's makeup look was a simple kind of look, she had shimmering gold for eyeshadow with a dark color in the crease and a light gold shimmer in the inside corner of eyes. Her dress was elegant, the skirt of it was long and flowy with a split on the left leg, the top part of the dress a sort of v-cut line on the neck that was a lace design, and then a thick gold belt to top it off. Her shoes were a gold strappy pair of high heels. They had added a lot of highlights in her hair and braided her hair half up, the rest of the hair curled and resting on her shoulders and down her back. But to top the whole outfit off was a flower like crown, it was gold and looked like branches sewing together with little flowers in spots with leaves. She looked beautiful, Angel was shocked at the amazing work her stylist did. Noah had a big smile gracing his lips as he looked at his finished work, she was truly a piece of art. "I think my work is done here." Angel turned to looked at the man she grew attached to and cared for, pulling him in for a hug. "Thank you so much for all you have done." The two pulled away from each other, Noah kissed three of his fingers and raised them in the air. "Let's go, can't keep everyone waiting." And so they walked out and to where the carriages were for the tributes, Noah led Angel to her carriage but she didn't see the blonde beautiful man she was looking forward to see there. "Wow, you look like a piece of art." Angel heard a familiar voice from behind her, she turned to find Johanna smirking. The two woman hugged, Angel happy to see her old friend. She took a look up and down at the district seven female tribute.