Chapter 1: Devil May Cry

Y/n's POV

I teleport back in front of the shop in the Human World. When I got inside, I saw Nero, Kyrie, and Lady sitting on the couch waiting for me.

Y/n: "So Uncle Vergil send you straight here huh?"

Nero: "Yeah, and where the hell have you been?"

Y/n: "Dad toss me in a different part of hell."

Kyrie: "What do we do now?"

Y/n: "Nothing, the two of you can go back to Fortuna I can handle things here."

Kyrie: "Are you sure that you can handle everything here Y/n? Now that your parents are now..."

Y/n: "Yeah, I can totally handle everything."

Lady: "Don't worry Kyrie, I'll keep an eye on him here."

Y/n: "Yeah and beside, didn't you two have to go on a honeymoon?"

Kyrie: "Take care Y/n, we'll visit you here when we got the time. Come on Nero, we'll be late for our flight."

Nero: "Take care of yourself Y/n."

Y/n: "You too dead weight."

We bro hug each other and I hug Kyrie and then they left the shop to go back home.

Lady: "I'm gonna go for now Y/n, I just got a costumer with a password."

Y/n: "Alright, careful."

Lady left to do some job and I was left alone in the shop.

Y/n: "This going to be my new life huh?"

I went to my Dad's table and sits on his chair. Then I open his table cabinet and saw that there's an envelop with my name written on it. I open the envelop and it was a letter from Mom and Dad.

Y/n

Hey kid if your reading this, don't feel bad about yourself that we couldn't be around with you anymore. Me, your Mom and my Brother already knew that Mundus is coming. We decide that we won't tell you because you two knuckle heads would rush and fight him yourselves.

The reason why I stab you with my sword so you can enter your own Sin Devil Trigger. There was a risk that it wouldn't work, so I took my chances and did it anyway. Your Mom said that she won't allow me to stab you to activate your SDT, but since Mundus is coming she didn't have a choice so I just wait for the perfect opportunity to do it.

Remember when I said that I found a perfect girl for you? I wasn't drunk when I said it. The sister of an Old friend of mine is perfect for you, she's about you age but your a little older by weeks. Too bad your Mom and I can't make it to your wedding, but she and I already know that it's going to be your dream come true kid.

Your gonna have to carry the Sparda Legacy, and the Shop too. Your Mom and I will forever be watching you Y/n. Love you 3000.

Dante and Trish Sparda

After reading the letter, I couldn't help it but to burst in to tears. Good thing no one's here to see me.

Y/n(Crying): "And you said that Demons don't cry. So what does that make me?"

I look out the window and it was getting dark. So I went to the kitchen and cook some dinner for myself since they all ate the pizza I ordered.