Chapter Twenty

auroralong:

with @dracomalfoy definitely not skipping class

@dracomalfoy: u naughty girl

@dracomalfoy: this is cute btw

@auroralong: you hairy boy

@dracomalfoy: you said you wouldn't make fun of me

@blaiseingzabini: mate why is your leg hair so dark?

@dracomalfoy: don't you start

@auroralong: yeah slytherin boy is right, do you dye your hair to make it blonder?

@dracomalfoy: don't make me tickle you

@auroralong: ew don't you're wet

@dracomalfoy: you asked for it

@auroralong: DRACO MALFOY DOESN'T HAVE PLATINUM BLOSJNBF H OFFFJBJ

@xoxopansyp: ew

__
A/N

Ight addressing the picture on this chapter.

1. Stop body shaming the guy. I have no clue who he is, and neither do you. You have no right to make fun of him for something he cannot control. I am aware I refer to him as hairy in the chapter but I copied the caption of the original photo. Saying the guy is hairy is fine, that's obvious. But suggesting the hairiness is bad is when it becomes a problem. Being hairy is not a bad thing!!! Most guys have hair like this!!! It's natural!!! Saying ew is not funny. I saw one person literally saying they would kill someone with body hair like that. You're disgusting and I'm blocking you and anyone who comments death threats on my story because of literal body hair. Grow up. 

2. In continuation to the last point, people are thinking its the girls legs and also telling her to shave. It's not her hair for a start. Once again this is a form of body shaming and you need to grow up,, especially if you would only say this to a girl and not a guy. Girls also cannot control the hair on their body and although she doesn't have that amount of hair on her legs, some girls probably do and whether or not they want to shave is thier choice not yours.

3. People saying stuff like draco would have lighter hair. No shit!!!! Unfortunately I had to choose photos from Florence's Instagram and she didn't have any with blonde legs so you have to improvise. Come on guys. This is a wattpad fanfiction not a live action movie.

Again, this message is not for everyone. Thanks to everyone being supportive.