XL

The panties thing is over.
As I said, this guy is a friend of mine, I confronted him and we solved it.

Worked around the clock to give you this chapter, hope you'll like it and thank you so much for 200K! Crying! 🖤

QOTC: what do you think that Lorenzo feels for Alison?

I gave Janet, the cafeteria lady, my empty Tupperwares and sent her a grateful smile

I gave Janet, the cafeteria lady, my empty Tupperwares and sent her a grateful smile. "Thank you."

"We miss you at lunch, Ali. We especially miss seeing you deepthroat bananas." Tyler joked stupidly, high-fiving Justin, who was also laughing like an idiot.

I rolled my eyes and returned my attention to the risotto al radicchio that was being carefully placed in one of the plastic containers. "I never deepthroat bananas. Only dick." I added with a smug smile, my mind replaying the memory of the first time I'd taken Lorenzo's entire length in my mouth.

It had been a week ever since we had put an end to our brief sexual relationship, yet we had also started spending our lunch break together. Every day, for 30 minutes, we would eat and then talk about everything that came to mind, and it was wonderful.

"Which is why she abandons us, so that she can... Enjoy some Italian cannoli. Spoiled bitch gets extra dessert." Justin countered with a very serious and proper expression, making the entire group burst out in laughter.

I took my lunch and left them, not without flipping them off first; it's not that I was mad at the joke, I was slightly irritated because I wasn't getting the Italian cannoli anymore.
Nevertheless, I still nearly ran towards his office, impatient to see him. The large cherrywood door had become a sight that always managed to put a smile on my face, not to mention the man who was standing behind it. "Hi!" I greeted cheerfully, locking the door and walking to my usual seat.

A bright grin illuminated Lorenzo's handsome face, one that made my legs weak. "Ciao."
His food was already laid out on his desk, and he helped me get set, so that we could start eating as soon as possible. "Lavender."

I had to put the fork I'd just picked up back down, and I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at his amused expression with a frown. "How the hell do you do it?"

That was our little game: I would come into his office and, within 5 minutes, he would tell me the exact color of the panties I was wearing. As to how he managed to see them, it was beyond me.

He shrugged nonchalantly, a sexy smirk still lingering on his inviting lips. "It's a secret." He then brought a piece of chicken breast to his mouth and accompanied it with a forkful of salad, coating his lips in olive oil.

And I would always end up soaking my panties. Always. "I don't see what the point is, anyway. The least you could do is take them off and eat me instead." I provoked with a challenging stare, completely forgetting about my food as I dipped one finger into the valley of my breasts. "We both know that I'm way more delicious than any other meal."