Chapter 18

Harry's POV

It wasn't until a few days later that we all grew even more concerned about the group. They seemed to follow me around more than they used to and it's quite unnerving.

Draco has stayed by my side and thrown them dirty looks to have them scram. Most of the time they do, other times it takes Draco to deliberately walk up to them and nearly knock their teeth out for them to scram.

Problem is, they keep coming back.

At this point, I'm pretty sure Draco's gonna send someone to the hospital wing. I wouldn't be all that surprised, none the less.

"Harry? Are you alright? You've barely touched your food." My attention was drawn to the person who spoke.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I told Draco.

"Make sure you eat a bit more. We're not leaving until you do." He glanced down at my barely touched plate.

"Yes Mom." I snickered.

Draco pulled a disgusted look. "Don't ever call me that again." He said.

I laughed lightly at his expression.

"Should we go? We're gonna be late for class." I asked.

He looked at my plate before sighing. "Fine, but you better eat more at lunch." I nodded my head. The group of Slytherin's all stood and walked out of the great Hall towards the transfiguration classroom.

"Hey Potter!" A voice called. The group and I swung around to see who it was. I didn't know him, but I recognized him. However, before I could think anymore on the topic I was struck with a blinding light and sheering pain.

I gasped as I fell to the floor clutching my eyes.

"Harry!" A voice I assumed to be Draco's called.

"What the hell was that for?!" I heard Blaise's voice next.

I heard grunting and something slamming against a wall, but I couldn't make out what was happening.

"Harry? Are you alright?" I felt a warm hand touch my knee. My eyes still burned and so I refused to open them.

"What is going in here?!" McGonagall's voice rang through the hallway.

"This bloody-"

"Language Mr. Zabini!" She called.

The person beside me sighed. "He shot some sort of curse at Harry, professor. For no reason at all." Draco said calmly, but I could tell he wanted nothing more than to hex the guy as his voice quivered slightly from anger.
Everyone went silent. I could feel the piercing gazes of everyone on me.
"Harry. Please look at me." His voice was soft.

"It hurts." I whimpered.

"I know, but we've got to take a look at it."

I nodded my head before removing my hands and slowly opening my eyes.

My eyes were open, I knew that much, but for some reason all I could see is darkness. Like I'm stuck deep in a cave and it's so pitch black you can't even see your own hand in front on you.

I heard everyone gasp. "Draco." I began to panic. "Draco! I can't see! Why can't I see?!" My eyes pooled with tears as I felt them slip down my cheeks.

Arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace. I simply clung on to him and buried my face in his neck.

"Mr. Malfoy, if you'll please escort Mr. Potter to the infirmary. I will be there momentarily after I deal with this student." She sounded calm, but there was a slight tremor of anger in her voice.