Will You?

Moe POV
I am currently in the bathroom with Leah calming Kay'oir down.

"It's alright you look beautiful. I promise" I said trying to calm her. She's panicking because she doesn't think she looks pretty.

"Are you sure? I just feel awful! I'm fat and I'm ugly! Rue thinks I'm hideous! She's probably strapping down the babysitter omg!!!" Kay'oir cried out. Depression is a symptom of after having a kid and I guess it's showing a lot.

"Heyyyy party peopleeeee" Zyanya said coming into the bathroom with Chelsea. Zy gave me and hug and kiss then gave Leah a quick kiss on the lips. Kay'oir just looked at us in bewilderment.

"What the.....HUH??" Zyanya just looks away and I tried to change the subject.

"You look sexy babe. And you look nice too Chelsea." I complimented and Chelsea dusted off her shoulders.

"Well thank you. The waitress thought a nigga looked good too." Chelsea said grinning and Leah rolled her eyes.

"Yea and gonorrhea is gon look marvelous on you soon." Leah said and Kay'oir laughed. Chelsea rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Are y'all ready cause I think Rue is outside?" Zy asked and we all made our way out of the bathroom.

3rd POV
Rue comes out of the car and walks into the restaurant. Zyanya and Chelsea dapped her up and Moe gave her a hug.

"How I look? I look nice?" Rue asked straightening her tie.

"My nigga you look amazing. I mean duh cause you got it from me." Chelsea said laughing. Rue proceeded to the table and her mouth dropped when she saw Kay'oir's attire. She had a red button up that showed her breasts a little bit, black suspenders, black pants and makeup.

"Oh my god." I said to myself and I sat down. Everyone ordered their food so we just sat around and talked. Zyanya tapped me on the shoulder causing me to look at her.

"I got it" she whispered. I held my hand under the table to retrieve my item.

"Um Kay'oir?" I asked and she looked up from eating most of the table bread.

"Huh"

"Um I have to say something." I said getting up and taking a breath.

"From the moment my mom said you were going to live with us, I felt something. I won't lie I was skeptical but it ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me. I love everything about you and in a way I love all of you. You gave me two beautiful daughters and you made my life so eventful and I thank you. I was just wondering one thing." Rue said wiping away a tear from her eye.

"What?" Kay'oir asked confused. Rue was about to get one on knee but Zyanya stopped her.

"WAIT" she shouted. She hurried up and put a napkin under Rue's knee.

"Okay proceed" Rue got on her knee and pulled out a black box.

"Kay'oir......Kayoir Amara James.....will you marry me?" Kay'oir started crying even harder.

"Of course I'll marry you" I jumped up giving her a passionate kiss and everyone in the restaurant clapped and cheered. Some even cried.

We sat down and began to eat and talk some more. Leah was completely happy for the lovely couple. She wanted to ask for more wine so she went to call the waitress. She looked over and saw Chelsea flirting with the waitress.

"Um it would be nice if I aint die of dehydration" Leah said slamming her glass down and walking out the restaurant. Chelsea immediately felt bad so she followed her out.

Leah POV
"Wait Leah!" I heard Chelsea say. I kept walking down the block. I didn't want her to say anything to me.

"Leah. Leah. IRIS!" I immediately turned around and pushed her.

"You don't have the right to call me by my government name. How dare you?" I yelled and she just looked at me.

"What is your problem? What's wrong with you?"

"YOU! YOURE WHATS WRONG WITH ME CHELSEA! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU BROKE ME MAN" I said yelling and I started crying. Chelsea grabbed me into a tight hug.

"I love you and I never stopped loving you Iris"

Y'all doing good????

Y'all enjoy the chapter???

Is anyone married or dating????

What's new talk to meeeeeee

But next chapter I might have it about the twins being babysat. Would y'all wanna see that or no???

Okay byeeeeeee