Mistakes

Tony And I were flying around new york to get to the tower, racing of course. Steve Had already gotten there As I would meet him on the fourteenth floor. Scott rested o  tonys shoulder as he shrinked down.

"Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here." I said over comms as he agreed As we Flew into the to the tower while the past avengers were facing Loki.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve said Over comms as I Made tony and I Invisible with a spell.

"I'll have that drink now." Loki said As I chuckled.

"All right. Good one. No standing around, I'm closing up this door for later. By the way, feel free to clean up." Past Tony said as Tony and I watched carefully, Past me would still Sense Our bodies.

"Ugh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit - did nothing for your ass." Tony said making me chuckled.

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve replies as I Laughed.

"In all offense but Damn steve, You've got a better ass then Natasha." I said over comms.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott said saluting making me chuckle.

"Uhh, magic wand?" Past me said walking up to brock with it handing it as My hands Glowed while I did so. I remember this, Everytime I Got near a stone My hands glow Violet just as they did now.

"STRIKE team's coming to secure it. We can take that off your hands." Agent Jasper Sitwell replied as I handed it to him.

"By all means." I said with a Chuckle as Past Luna Held The Dark blue Helmet in The hook of her arm.

"Careful with that thing." Natasha said as clint handed her a cup of beer.

"Unless you want your mind erased, Not in A good way." Clint said. Past me Teleported behind tony scaring him with a boo making Future Us Look at each other with a chuckle remembering that moment.

"Who are those Guys?" Scott asked.

"They are SHIELD... Well, actually Hydra. But, we didn't know that yet." Stark said.

"Seriously, you didn't? I mean... they look like bad guys."
Scott said.

"Your Small, But your talking loud peppermint." I Said To Scott.

"On my way down to coordinate search and Rescue." Past steve Said.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." Loki said Mimicking Steve making me chuckle nonetheless.

"I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be..." Loki said until thor Put on A Mouth cap on him.

"Shut. Up." Alvor said Grabbing him.

"All right, you're up, little buddy. There's our stone." Tony said.

"Alright! Flick Me!" Scott said as Tony Did So As Past me Flew Out the tower. I met up with Steve, As we entered an elevator.

-
The elevator was Full of "SHEILD" Agents as Me and Cap went in, I was wearing My helmet trying to disguise My Hair color With the brown Temporary dye similar to the one I wore 11 years back. Steve and I went in, A bit tense.

"Cap, Blood Moom I thought you were coordinating search and rescue." An agent asked us.

"Change of plans." Steve responded as The elevator door closed and I sighed.

"Hey cap, Santiago." Brock said as I nodded at him.

"Rumlow." Steve said as I noticed an agent infront of me tighten his grip on his Gun holder making me burrow my eyebrows with suspicion.

"I just got a call from the Secretary. I'm gonna be running point on the scepter." Steve said.

"Sir? I don't understand." Jasper responded.

"We've got word they're may be an attempt to steal it.." I said As i cleared my throat after wards. Steve Looked at me Suspiciously, I looked at all the men in the room with Narrow eyes.

"Sorry Cap, Blood Moon. I can't give you the scepter." Brock said to us.

"- I'm gonna have to call the Director." Jasper said as Raised my hand.

"No No no no no, That's okay. Trust me." I said As Cap looked at me As I read his mind knowing exactly what he wanted to do. I nodded, as it was our only shot.

"Hail HYDRA." He said as Brock and Peirce looked at me as I gave them narrow eyes and a Smirk pretending to be onto it. We got out of the elevator as Cap Handed me The case with the sceptor We walked to the fourteenth floor As we looked each other with smiles.

"Nazis really are dumbasses." I said as We saw, Past Luna and Past steve walking towards us.

"Oh you've got to be shitting me." Cap said.

"I have eyes on loki, we're on the fourteenth floor." Past Me Said as I dropped the case.

"We're not Loki, And We don't wanna hurt you." Steve said As Luna shot a Blast of energy at me that I ducked As She used telekenises to slam me down the glass As I Flew back up and on her trying to choke past me As She Manipulated with my mind making Me Back up from her as I did so. I flew in the air As I used telekenises to push  Her down instead to the first floor making her pass out.

On the other hand, Steve was still fighting himself as He was being choked.

"Bucky. Is. Alive." Steve said as Past captain was choming him and let go once he heard that.

"What?" He asked As I used My magic to Make him fall to the ground unconscious as I grabbed the scepter and Held it in hand.

"That is America's Ass." Steve Said checking out his own Ass as I slapped it Making me Die in laughter.

_

I teleported to A Car Where scott and Tony sat Inside the car. I Touched The car opening the doors with telekinesis as Tony closed it back.

"Shh, I got hit in the head with green." He Said Making me raise my brows.

Later..

"Well what are we gonna do Now?" I asked Them.

"You know what, give me a break, Luna. I just got hit in the head with a Hulk." Tony said to me as I leaned against the car.

"You said that we had one shot. This, this was our shot.We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing." Scott said now Anxious.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that?" Tony said.

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself." Scott replied.

"You never wanted a time heist, you went on board with the time heist..." Scott said as Tony and him were now arguing.

"- I dropped the ball."

"Yeah!"

"Is that what I did?"

"Guys, are there any other options witht the tesseract." Steve asked.

"There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that... Bye, bye. You're not going home." Scott said.

"Yeah, well if we don't try... then no one else is going home, either." Steve said as I sighed.

"I got it. There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State." Tony said.
_