Chapter 27

Bonus Updates, Thank you again!

Liana

Stacy ordered way too many take outs, that I thought she had invited more people. Oliver was trying to keep his patience and calm with Stacy who was obvious in adding fuel to the fire and grilling Oliver with her sweet smile and comments.

I went to take a shower and came out with the similar onesie as Mia. I blow dried my hair before stepping out from my room. The music was on, the foods was laid out along with plastic cups- which I assume have alcohol. It seem like some college party again.

The television was playing some movie, they were gathered around the bar area and it felt weird having two boys over. It's unusual, my phone rang and it was Dylan. I walked back to my room and shut the door behind me.

"Hey." I said.

"Are you fine? I heard from the security about two people stopping you." concerned cleared in his voice.

"I am fine, Oliver can never hurt me." I said.

"I just wanted to make sure." He said.

"Thanks Dylan, I really appreciated it."

"Em, was worried too when we were leaving for home. She said hi."

I smiled, "Say hi to Em." I chuckled.

"We are planning of holding a picnic this Sunday."He said. "Em wanted to invite you, Mia, Stacy and Caitlin. We will calling them tomorrow, but can you just let them know? We don't want to call them so late."

"I will pass the message, no worries." I assured him.

"See you Sunday." He said to me. It may sound like a conflict of interest that we hang out after work, but He is the CEO and he said he knows when to keep things personal and private and I totally agree with him.

When I came back outside. They were discussing about some random flight services and I was actually lost in the conversation since I came in the middle. Oliver left me a spot next to him and he patted the seat, but Kingsley decided to sit on the same spot and Oliver frowned.

"You can sit in my place." Kingsley smiled warmly at me and I didn't know if I should feel appreciated or not.

Chinese take outs was delicious, Stacy pulled up karaoke and I coughed, She is going to embarrassed herself in front of Oliver and Kingsley, but I think no one have the heart to tell her to stop.

Oliver winced, but tried to cover it up when Stacy started to sing, Kingsley awkwardly clapped and cheered making Caitlin groaned because now Stacy will be motivated to have an hour concert.

Two hours later, some of us was slightly drunk- Caitlin and Stacy was fully drunk. Both the cousins was singing their lungs out and I was glad that the mic does not work because if it did-the whole building would be giving a call to the security and complained about us. We tried to minimize our tone and fun for our beloved neighbours, but Stacy seemed to have other things in mind. I was worried that the neighbours would be knocking and complain about our lack of manners and most importantly about our considerations for others.

Oliver was slightly drunk and flushed sitting on the couch and clapping at the two enthusiastic singers, this is the first time in a while, that I am seeing him so relaxed and seem so out of place. He nodded his head and clapped and cheered loudly and sip the drink that he poured himself. Honestly, I was worried about him. He seem relaxed and having fun, but the amount of alcohol intake blew me away. In the mean time, Kingsley was having conversation with Mia who seemed both amused and bemused at the same time.

Kingsley, he is still sober compared to others, so is Mia and I. I have pledged to be a responsible drinker a while back and I think I would like to keep it that way, not wanting any unnecessary and avoidable consequences.

"I think I should go home now." Kingsley said looking at his Rolex watch.

The clock just struck 12 am, "Byeeeee." Oliver sang and waved good bye to Kingsley.

"Why don't you stay over?" Stacy suggested.

"Are we having sleep over?" Oliver asked excitedly.

"You are not invited." Stacy laughed, still drunk and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I have to get up for a business meeting in few hours!" Kingsley said, "I will see you guys in the evening?"

"That will be perfect!" Stacy said and I laughed.

"We will see, she will wake up later in the afternoon." I tell him, she cannot take hangovers very well. She turns into a hungry giants and screams about her headache.

"No worries, I will bring some hangover soups, I heard there is a good Korean restaurant just down the road from here, they sell hangover soups, it's absolutely delicious."

"We will wait for it." Caitlin said.

"See you." He said and he came and give me a hug, Oliver staggered in his drunk state and said, "Move from her." He slurred and Kingsley smiled at me and said, "I will see you this evening." His eyes glowing as he looked down at me.

Oliver's face planted on the floor and the floor as he tripped and fell and Kingsley laughed as he walked out, waving his hand and looking back one last time before shutting the door.

"That must have hurt, dude." Stacy laughed as Oliver sat with his feet crossed and rubbed his nose.

Author's Note: Thank you for the 700+ reads! It is incredible, our next goal is 800+ reads, after this chapter- it is going to be pretty interesting so hold on to your seat belt and gather together in the adventure that Liana is about to be involved. Thank you so much once again!!!