︙jjk

𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

You and your gorgeous boyfriend were, as some might put it, extremely kinky

You and your gorgeous boyfriend were, as some might put it, extremely kinky. You tried everything with one another, anything one was curious about, the other was completely down for as well.

From breath play to hardcore bdsm, there wasn't a single thing you were afraid to try with him.

So, when you stumbled upon an interesting little device online, you couldn't help but to be interested in learning a bit more about it.

It didn't take long for you to click the order button after some extensive search.

You were close to combusting with excitement when it finally arrived on your doorstep. Luckily, your boyfriend wasn't back from the studio yet, where he worked as a dance instructor for young teens. You wanted this to be a surprise.

Racing up to your shared bedroom, you tossed the box onto the bed, before mercilessly tearing into it.

"Holy shit," you muttered in disbelief, slowly pulling the device out of its packaging, "it's bigger than I thought it would be."

"You want to what?" Jungkook choked on his milk, eyes practically popping out of head at the words that had spilled out of your mouth halfway through perfectly good meal of McDonald's chicken nuggets.

"Oh come on, Jungkook, I let you do it to me," you pouted over at him.

"But, I— no! No that's crazy, I've never— I don't– no!" He sputtered, face turning a blistering red. You chuckled, shifting closer to him on the couch.

"Why not? I think it could be really fun."

"Fun?! No— that's ridiculous, y/n," he scoffed, shaking his head quickly.

You frowned, "but I already bought it."

For the second time in five minutes, he choked, "you already bought it?!" You nodded proudly, humming in confirmation.

"What, don't think you could handle it?"

"I–I could handle it, I just... I don't..." his train of thought became derailed at the feeling of your hand wandering up his thigh. You felt the thick muscle flex underneath his baggy sweats. The dark look in your eyes was already making him feel some kind of way.

"Don't be a pussy," you taunted, sending him a challenging grin.

"I'm not a pussy," he suddenly grew serious, stare hardening as his jaw clenched. Your smirk widened, knowing you had hit that little button inside of him that prevented him from backing down.