34%

hello did y'all see how jungkook literally sucked jimin's ear in front of 90k audience to comfort jimin like, that's bold of you man. respect.

THERE WAS EVEN A STRING OF SALIVA IM NOT KIDDING

+

"Yoongi." Ina says his name so seriously that if there was someone else in the room, they would feel shivers.

"I know Ina, I'm sor--"

"Yoongi, it's literally not even a month away." She says, her voice cracking slightly from both disappointment and sadness.

"I know, babe. I -- Babe, this project is not going to be done until next month and I won't be able to prepare or help you with the wedding and I won't be able to focus on it either! So, it's best --"

"So, it's best we delay our wedding for the sake of your goddamn huge project." She scoffs, "You shouldn't have told me that it was possible then! You should have thought about it first!"

"Ina, it's not like I knew this project was going to be this long too--"

She cuts him off with a furious, her lips shaking. "Fuck that project and fuck you! You just don't care. How do you expect me to tell it to my parents? My friends or my relatives? Oh, I'm sorry but my boyfriend decided to choose his work over me and delay the wedding because his project is so freaking important."

"Don't be childish, Ina." He sighs and she can senses him becoming irritated through the screen. "I'm just asking you to delay the wedding for a month."

"A month, Yoongi

"A month, Yoongi. A month! And what if in February, you tell me that we will have to delay it another month because that project of yours still won't finish?" She raises her voice and a part of that regrets that sightly but she is not able to control her emotions at this moment.

She continues, "And the last time you called me was almost a month ago and now when you finally do, it's to tell me that you want to delay our wedding. I," She sobs harshly, "Enough of this."

And she slams her laptop shut before hiding her face in her palms, crying her eyes out. Usually, she's the person to endure most of the things because she loves him but she doesn't know why too. Maybe it's because during this trip of his, they rarely video call and when they do text, it's for a very short amount of time. He's always so busy that she doesn't feel important to him anymore.

Not being able to breathe normally with the amount of tear spilling from her eyes and the burning feel in her chest, she stands up from her chair and heads towards the door with her wobbly legs.

Heading to the bathroom with her chest heaving up and down, she slams opens the door.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." She says in her crying tone, turning around when she sees someone inside.

"No, it's alright. I didn't lock the door since I was just freshening myself up." He says.

"Oh, okay." She speaks, trying her best to cover the hurt in her voice but of course, he notices something's wrong just from her tone and the way her shoulders are slouching.