Chapter 16: Morning After Part 2

-Xavier's POV

I groan hearing someone knock on the door waking me up from the most incredible sleep. Last night felt amazing with Heather wrapped in my arms. Hearing her sigh in contempt being held close to me. I couldn't get enough of her. I wrapped her tight to me all night long enjoying her curves fit into mine. I felt so much heat and want for this woman.

"Dude Xavier, wake up." Theo says barging in my room. I reach out realizing my Angel is no longer in bed. I jolt up quickly and realize she is no where in the room. I jump out of bed and jog to my bathroom... empty. "Woah, what's wrong?" Theo says behind me. 

"Heather was here." I state walking into my closet. I notice her clothes are not in here. I throw on a white t shirt and some gray sweat pants. 

"You brought her here??" 

"I didn't know where she lived and she was completely gone last night." I shake my head hearing his accusing tone. 

"So what happened?" I smile thinking about my little vixen wearing my white shirt and those red lace panties. "That good huh?"

I look up to see him smiling knowingly. I glare at him which causes him to chuckle. "Nothing happened." 

"Pfft.. Sure. Well where is she?" I run my hand through my hair and begin walking out of the room. Its the weekend so it's only me and Luca home. Tessa and Leo are away visiting family. I walk down the stairs and smell a sensational scent coming from the kitchen. Theo follows behind me to the kitchen. Nothing could prepare me for the sight I walked in on. 

There, sitting at the dining room table is my sweetheart with Luca sitting on her lap at the table. They are both eating pancakes. She is still wearing my button down shirt with her hair thrown up and out of her face. She looks adorable. 

"My lil man is a great chef." She exasperates placing her hand to her heart causing Luca to giggle. My heart skips a beat seeing them like this. 

"Thank you!" He says proudly. She rubs her nose against his. "That tickles Angel." 

"Oh really?" She says lifting an eye brow before attacking him causing him to go into a fit of laughter. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face at the magic happening in front of me. She is truly an Angel. My son is so happy and she looks happy too. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene in front of me. It was perfect. That is the only word to describe the feeling I have. I can't believe the impact she has had not only on me but on Luca. I can not let this woman go. She is turning quickly into my everything. 

She stops tickling him letting him catch his breath. She rubs her nose against his one last time before turning him around and lets him continue eating. She kisses the back of his head in a loving manner before finally looking up and her eyes lock with mine. She tilts her head in confusion which makes me shake my head. How can she not realize how incredible she is??

"Dad, Uncle Theo! Angel taught me how to make pancakes! We made you guys some!" My son says lifting up his head and pointing at the pancake stack. I keep my eyes locked with the woman who has stolen my heart. I continue walking up to her, neither of us breaking our gaze. I come around the table and lock my arms around her with one on the back of her chair and the other on the table. My son feeds me a bite and they taste like heaven. I moan loudly and kiss my son's head. I turn my face slightly to lock eyes with dark ocean eyes. She is so close to me and I can't help but think about her delicious lips. 

"You guys look adorable." Theo says causing Heather to break eye contact and blink rapidly. I am going to kill him! I take a deep breath before standing up and walking into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. "So Angel, how are you feeling this morning?"

"I don't get sick like most people do after drinking juice." She states smirking at Theo. She's right. I look closely and notice she is not having any problem with the sun light nor does she seem to have any migraine. 

"Lucky.." Theo grumbles out. I take a seat next to my beauty and place my arm on the back of her chair. I turn and see her looking at me giving me a sweet smile. I wink at her causing her to blush. So damn perfect... I begin rubbing my fingertips on her back through my shirt. I see her shiver causing me to smirk. 

I continue to openly stare at her and my son. I couldn't look away. She was making sure my son ate while he was enjoying her affection. My son has never let anyone get near him. I wonder how he knew he was safe with her. What made him automatically trust her? I can't say I was really any different when I first saw her. Her angelic voice, the way she carries herself. She is unlike any other woman. They don't even hold a candle to the woman in front of me. I was determined to make her mine and only mine. 

"Xavier?" I feel a hand on my knee. I blink realizing I have been in deep thought and didn't even notice that Theo and Luca weren't in the room but Heather was talking to me. "Are you okay?" She looks genuinely concerned. No one ever cares for me. I smirk which causes her to smile. 

"I'm fine sweetheart. Thank you" I say taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. She blushes and clears her throat. 

"Xavier, did anything happen last night? I am sorry... I don't remember much." I grin at her confused expression.

"I brought you here after finding you at the concert. I didn't know your address to take you home. And to answer your question. Nothing happened that you need to worry about." She lets out a deep breath of relief. 

"Thank you... I honestly haven't done that in... well ever." She says thinking deeply. 

"Sweetheart, I need to ask you a serious question." I say taking her hands in mine and having her turn her body towards mine. She is visibly paling and stiffening. I try to read her expression but she takes a deep breath and then she does something I wasn't expecting. She completely goes emotionless, glazed over expression. I raise an eye brow realizing not many can due what she is doing, it's quite impressive. "Who are hiding from?" 

"Xavier, I don't know what your talking about." She says in a monotone. I take a deep breath and grip her hands slightly tighter. 

"You asked me last night to save you. You said you didn't want him to find you. Who is he?" I state looking directly in her eyes. I saw the fear flash before it disappeared behind her mask. 

"Mr. Sanford, I apologize for last night. I shouldn't have-" 

I crashed my lips on her giving her a punishing kiss. I grip the back of her neck and pull her to me. I feel her moan against my lips. She takes me by surprise and stands up straddling me on my chair. I moan when she sits down on my lap. My hands finding her ass and squeezing firmly. Her hands run up the back of my neck into my hair before she tugs slightly. I groan from the action and pull her ass closer to my noticable hard on. I begin kissing her down her jaw line while fingertips continue to massage my scalp. I go up to her ear and whisper, "Angel, please tell me." 

She stops and attempts to stand up. Like hell I'm letting her go! I hold her down as she tries again to stand up. I glare at her while she glares back trying to defy me. "Mr. Sanford, you have no idea who I am. You have no clue..." She whispers the last sentence but I could still hear her. 

I press my forehead to hers and we close our eyes just feeling the warmth from each other. I cup her face and run my thumbs in circles on her cheeks. I sigh and whisper "Then let me know." 

She takes a deep breath and I can see her contemplating whether or not she can trust me. I wait a minute while she continues to think. She finally locks eyes with me trying to search them. She takes a shaky breath before nodding. I pull back and let her take her time. She fidgets for a minute before opening her mouth to start talking. 

Ding Dong