Accident • yoonkook

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Kookie
Age: 1-2

As yoongi opened the door with bags of baby items and food, a small little jungkook was currently crawling his way upstairs, trying to reach his stuffie that he had thrown all the way up to just get it. Yoongi didn't really care as long as the baby didn't get hurt any way of going upstairs. He carefully made his way towards the kitchen, not wanting to trip in any of jungkook's toy's in the middle of the way.

Yoongi started getting the strawberries along with other fruits out the grocerie bag, a wild jungkook appears behind him, "scaring" his daddy as he sees his face when he turned around, starting to giggle like there's no tomorrow.

"Uh oh, did baby get daddy scared?" The older said, slowly walking towards jungkook and looking down at him, the older smiled cutely at the younger and jungkook started making grabby hands at his daddy. Yoongi picked him up and placed him on his hip, jungkook was heavy but he could handle it. The younger glanced at a paper bag and saw some fluffy ears sticking out, indicating he already knew it was a plushie. Without hesitation, jungkook grabbed the stuffies ears and pulled it out of the bag, without his daddy's permission.

"Honeybun, who told you to grab the stuffie, hm? I didn't give instructions." Yoongi said, looking dead eye at jungkook, the younger trying not to make eye contact with his 'angry' daddy, he knew it was wrong to do that but in his mind, it just told him to grab it.

"Look at me baby"Yoongi put two fingers under the youngers chin and made jungkook look at him dead in the eyes. The little eye's started getting watery as a sign that he was scared what daddy was going to do with him. Yoongi reassured jungkook that he wasn't going to get a punishment for that, but he had a warning if he did that next time, it would be 5 minutes on the step. Yoongi placed the little down on the floor, and he quickly crawled away with the stuffie in hand, exiting the kitchen. Yoongi started putting away the fruits and jars away.

"Gosh this kid-" He got cut off when he heard a loud bang against the wood tiled floor, he probably started thinking it was jungkook throwing stuff around, but that wasn't the case. Soft cries we're heard from the steps, yoongi had rushed in less then seconds to the living room, seeing jungkook laying on his back and crying his eyes out in less then a minute. The older rushed next to him, picking him up.

"Shh, baby, its okay, its okay, ur going to be fine, don't cry bunny." Yoongi said calmly, jungkook was still crying his eyes out, regressing as yoongi soothed him, bouncing him up and down, softly carresing his hair, rubbing circles onto his back and wiping away his tears. Yoongi grabbed the little's washed pacifier and plopped it on his mouth, jungkook starting to suck on it as the cries regressed to sniffling.

"There you go baby, see? All better now." Yoongi said, in less then a few minutes, jungkook was calmed and happy when his daddy started peppering his face with kisses. Yoongi decided he would finish putting away the other groceries later as he went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of milk that was sitting in the microwave before the accident happpend.

"Mwilky" Jungkook said lowly, and kinda deep, after all that crying he just wanted his milk and go to sleep with his daddy and stuffies.

"Yeah baby, milky." Yoongi said smiling and kissing jungkook's forehead as they made there way upstairs to jungkook's little space room. The coloring books, crayons, stufffies and paper everywhere, but yoongi didn't mind it that much, as long as he doesn't slip on anything. The older got on bed with jungkook, him getting comfortable and then climbing on his daddy's lap, just laying on it, his ear on his daddy's heartbeat. Yoongi took off the youngers pacifier from his lips and started feeding him the milk, the younger started to suck on it calmly, his breathing getting steady.

The fan would do miracles for yoongi, now he was relaxed with his baby drinking milk, just laying there comfortably and yoongi could pass out any moment, like right now.