nine - bucky?

I stood up on a very tall building rooftop with my coms on but it only connected me to Sam.

I could see everything below. I'm not afraid of heights. Just water.

"Okay Hazel." Nat handed me sniper rifle. "Uh, I don't shoot guns." I began to say.

"Hazel it's not loaded, just shine the light at Sitwell if he refuses to cooperate." She showed me the button for the red light.

"And if he doesn't?" I ask and sit down holding it. "Oh he will." Nat ruffled my hair and ran off.

I rolled my eyes and turned on my coms. I waited for about fifteen minutes before Sitwell came out and answered his phone.

"What do you want?" I read his lips. Sam was talking to him. I tapped my button to hear Sam. "You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam gave Sitwell instructions. "And why would I do that?" Sitwell calmly talked, not drawing attention to himself.

I put my finger on the button and shined the red light on his tie. "Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam threatened.

Sitwell looked down at his tie and saw the small red light from my gun being pointed at him. I smirked. Of course Nat was right.

                              •   •   •

I sat on the roof for a good while just picking at the ground. I hummed bohemian rhapsody, god I love queen.

I heard the doors burst open and dad shoved Sitwell to the ground with Nat following behind.  I stood up. "Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Dad had his scary face on but it didn't really scare me. Mostly others.

"Never heard of it." He had fear in his voice. I crossed my arms and walked beside Nat.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Dad kept walking Sitwell to the edge of the roof. "I was throwing up, I get seasick." Dad forced Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop, Sitwell just smiled "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

I kept in a laugh. There is nothing that he will do to save everyone from hydra. But dad is not a murderer.

"You're right. It's not. It's hers." Steve patted his shoulder and stepped aside. Natasha kicked Sitwell off the roof, he plummeted down screaming. I smirked.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Nat started a casual conversation. "Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" He motioned to his lip. I shook my head. "No, definitely not." I do not want her for a mother.

"Yeah, she's cute." Nat urged dad to give her a try. I was grossed out by this whole dating thing. Can't we just a dog? They are way cuter. I've begged many times but it's always no. "Yeah, I'm not ready for that." Dad shook his head.

Suddenly, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flew up holding Sitwell and threw him down on the roof.