「Chapter Two」

Y/n and Katsuki were nearing the entrance, she looked over to him to see him in a trance.

"Dork." She teased.

He immediately snapped out of it and cursed her out.

"Hey, it's Izuku!" Y/n smiled and ran over to the green haired boy she had known since around the age of 4. "Hey, Izuku!" She waved and gave him a small hug, in which he hugged her back.

"Hey Y/n. How was your break?" He asked.

*____________________*

Izuku Midoriya

Age: 15

Occupation: Student

Quirk: Quirkless..?

*____________________*

"I was at the Academy for nearly the entire time. I wish I could've visited you!" The Academy was paid for by Y/n's parents were she learned to manipulate or create certain technology.

"Wow... You've always been super smart, Y/n!" Izuku nervously chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, but was immediately caught off guard and flinched at the sight of Katsuki storming down to them, glaring at the frightened boy.

Y/n gave Izuku a small wave, "Good luck!" She jogged up to Katsuki, "What's your deal with him?"

"He pisses me off."

Y/n shook her head while clicking her tongue.

. . .

In a large auditorium, thousands of teenagers hoping to become leading heroes, all gathered. Present Mic appeared on stage, Y/n cupped her hands together and held them to her chest in excitement. She managed a seat next to Katsuki.

Lights turned on as a giant screen showed a golden letter A. "For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!" Present Mic announced, standing in front of the screen as he gave his speech, "Everybody say 'Hey!'"

There was an utter silence.

"What a refined response.." He pointed up his finger, "Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready!?" Still, more silence. Katsuki huffed.

"After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?" There was still silence, "Okay!?"

Y/n looked at her Exam Ticket, then to Katsuki's. They would be in the same one.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center! You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains." Present Mic explained, rather enthusiastically, "Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

"May I ask a question!?" A tall male with glasses stood up with his large arm in the air.

"Okay!"

A light was shone on the tall male to get his attention from the audience and Present Mic. He spoke, "On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake." He put down the printout, "We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded in to exemplary heroes." He pointed to Izuku, "In addition, you over there with the curly hair--" He squinted, "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting."