31

Isabella POV

Life has always been a roller coaster ride for me. From my mother's death to the stepmother, from having a father to no one, from being Xavier's Secretary to his girlfriend and mother to his child, from my daughter's death to her new of being alive, every phase taught lessons to my life.

Today I got to hold my daughter for the first time after her birth. She was alive yet unknown to everybody. She was traded by John Travis right after she was taken by him but when I was shot instead of Xavier that scum bag took her back and blackmailed Xavier. 

Thanks to that kind couple who bought my child reported to the police after finding him suspicious. My baby stayed in that cold warehouse for almost two days without any care. I feel helpless even thinking about it. He must be some devil reincarnated. 

I still feel something bad has happened to Alexia as she is not around. I asked Xavier about her but he only replied with police are taking care of it. What should I get from his statement? Is she alright? Even though she has done many bad things to me but if she would not have freed Xavier, we would not be together. After all, she did all to get her love. 

I can't even blame Xavier for being irresponsible about his ex-wife, right now he is more concerned about his new family that includes me, Oliva, Papa Renold, Mama Rein and him. Thank god he mended his conflict with Mama Rein, I could always feel her love Xavier. She even cried when her son was mourning for his love and daughter. She was devasted after hearing about Oliva and when she saw her condition, she broke down. She is such a soft-hearted woman sometimes I feel Hunt family must have done some good deeds to get her as the woman of their family.

Just then Olivia moved changing her position on my lap. I cooed her to sleep again and she instantly stopped her movement. She had IV fluid injected in her small wrist making her wince time to time as she moves. She must be as brave as her mother to resist such pain. I kissed her lightly on her temples assuring her security. She might have frightened as hell in the last few days.

"How are my Princesses doing?" Xavier came inside the room and pecked both of us.

"Your princesses are doing fine thank you." I smiled.

"Love Olivia's foster parents are here to meet her." He announced. I nodded.

"Hello, My name is Jenifer Wales and he is my husband Ronald Wales. How is she?" The lady asked as she entered the room.

"Doctors are running vitals on her. Hope she recovers. "I smiled.

"She will. She is a brave girl." She smiled sadly. "I'm so sorry we took your daughter but if we knew her parents were tricked and taken away we would have contacted police ourselves to give her back to you." She shed tears.

"It's not your fault Mrs. Wales, you too were tricked. The only culprit here is John Travis and he will surely pay for it." I assured her.

"We have also come here to give you some information that might help you to find him." Ronald said.

"What kind of information?" I asked.

"I met John Travis at Las Vegas, I was there celebrating our third anniversary and he was there gambling. Because of the amount of alcohol I took, I confessed my situation of being sterile my wish to become a father. Then some weeks later he called me telling he found a baby at a park. After hearing about the baby I immediately jumped into the conclusion to adopt her.

 Later he asked me a huge amount of money as he had to pay off his debt. I was hesitant to provide him any money because I knew his gambling habit but he gave me my biggest happiness, a daughter so I pushed every thought aside and helped him. Few days before he took our baby girl with him,  he came to our house to stay, there I listened to him speaking with someone. He was speaking in the Mexican language and with his sound, he seemed annoyed and stressed. He said he was coming soon there soon."

"Do you think he might leave for Mexico then?" Xavier asked.

"I can't guarantee you but we can always try." He answered.

"He would not have left any port by now, I will ask officers to check the ports." Xavier dialed his number.

"Yeah, he cannot run away to the coast so soon. We have to find him." Jenifer agreed.

"Thank you for helping us." I thanked them sincerely.

"You don't have to thank us, we are doing this for our baby girl too." She smiled.

"What have you named her?" I asked.

"Rose." She eyed Oliva with love.

"You chose a wonderful name." I smiled.

"She is a wonderful girl. Take care of her." She was full of tears.

"We will but she is your daughter too. You took care of her for six months. She might truly feel you are her mother." I said to her."You can always visit her, I won't stop you." I assured and she nodded.