chapter 4: UA academy entrance exams battle training.

Everyone was nervous. They had no idea what to expect from The training course of The entrance exam but that didn't stop midoria from trying. Even though he's only managed to control his energy overload quirk he hasn't yet mastered it's full capabilities and applications for how to be effective in battle. The gates opened and out came The villian robots. Midoria walked up to the nearest electrical panel and ochako uraraka asked."Izuku what are you doing???. The entire class has started their Battle with The robots and your just standing there with your hand on the electrical panel!!??. Why???." And midoria said." Just wait and see. I'm going to shut down All those robots without even touching them."  The computer voice on midoria's generator pack Then said." Energy storage capacity at 100%" Izuku then stepped in the area and said." Everyone get clear and stay away from any metal near you!!!. I'm going to stop All of them at once." And Bakugo said." He's right guys if you don't do what he says now your dead!!!." All of the robots were now gathered and The area was clear and Bakugo said." Do it Izuku!!!. Fry these bastards circuits!!!." Midoria then gathered all of his stored energy and said." Energy overload!!!. Shock wave!!!. Large bolts of electricity scattered all throughout the ground and traveling up into the robots.(BOOM!!!!). (SMASH!!!) (CRASH!!!). The robots were now nothing more than tiny pieces of scrap metal on the ground. Everyone's eyes went wide and thought." HOLY SHIT!!!. THAT'S ONE POWERFUL QUIRK!!!. He destroyed them like it was nothing!!!."  And Bakugo said." Based on All of your expressions I'm going to say I told you so. You see. My good friend midoria over here has a quirk called energy overload. He can litteraly absorb any form of energy he comes in contact with. Electrical, kinetic, heat even plasma such as a single bolt of thunder or microwave energy. Even lava in rare cases. If it's made from some form of energy he can absorb it and then release it with twice as much if not more powerful than before." Everyone couldn't believe it!!!. They took one look at midoria and after hearing bakugo's brief description on how midoria's quirk works there was only one thing they could think and that's." HOLY SHIT!!!. The guy is literally a walking talking nuclear power plant of mass destruction!!!. We really would have been Dead if we didn't move!!!."  And midoria said." Thanks for warning everyone kacchan. If you didn't. Then The stored up energy I had would have killed me instead. I'm afraid to use my energy over load not because it's dangerous and could hurt people. But because if I don't imediatly release the energy I could kill myself in The process. It's a double edged sword. So I try to not use it at all." After hearing that his quirk could save lives but also risk killing himself everyone felt sorry for him. To have a great power that's a gift to also consider it a curse is very sad. Shouto todoroki Then approached midoria and said" I know how you feel. My quirk is half hot half cold. My father's fire quirk I don't use. He the number two pro hero endeavor. You could probably beat him easily." And midoria said." Thanks for the confidence todoroki. But I don't know how to fully control my energy overload quirk without this generator pack to store The built up energy and release it." And uraraka said." So your suit and that rod act like a filter that stores and let's you focus your Powers without exhausting or killing yourself." And midoria said." That's exactly correct ochako. Without it I'd probably lose control and destroy everything and everyone else around me."