Ch.13

Omniscient •

"Do you think prison is just like orange is the new black on Netflix?" Lensey asked as they looked thru clothes at forever 21 .

"Duhh it is" ny'kera said . Ari shook her head "it's definitely not . I've been and it's way more depressing and scary" Ari spoke .

"Do you think they'll put us all in a cell together?" Ny'kera asked .

"Maybe but I'm not going to jail for no damn Key glock" Lensey said holding up a crop top.

"For real . Ny'kera you over thinking shit" Arianna spoke .

"Who gone believe he let two girls kidnap him?" Lensey asked .

"Who gone believe his ass went on a half year long fucking vacation?" Ny'kera simi yelled causing a few people to look at them .

"Lets Get out of Here" Ari spoke putting the clothes in her hand down and waking out with the girls behind her .

"Ny'kera if you regretting shit then just let him go" Lensey spoke .

"I wonder which one of us gone get more jail time" ny'kera asked .

"You" Ari and lensey answered in unison .

"How me?"

"You the one held him captive in yo basement" Ari spoke

"But Ari YOU shot him that's attempted murder" Lensey said

"Lensey you been stealing hospital equipment I know that's against the law or sum" ny'kera said .

"We goin ta jail" Lensey spoke as she face palmed herself .

"Let's change the subject" ny'kera spoke looking down at her nails , they had all just got their nails and hair done .

"Ny'kera finna be shopping in there soon" Arianna spoke pointing to a crazy 8 store .

Lensey quickly snapped her head to look at her cousin "you pregnant?"

—————————

Which brand makes better shoes?

Vans or Huaraches ?

Jordan or Nike?