38. real life

After finding a parking spot, Tom makes his way inside the airport. Once he reaches Coralynn's terminal, Tom pulls his phone out and unlocks it to send a text message to his girlfriend, telling her where he was. Coralynn immediately messages him back, saying that she'll be out in a couple minutes. Impatiently, Tom giddily waits for Coralynn.

Sure enough, a couple minutes pass and Tom's eyes light up when he finally sees Coralynn walk through the gates. She scans the crowd and smiles brightly when her eyes land on Tom.

They both start walking at a quick pace towards each other, navigating through the sea of people.

Eventually, they are about five feet away from each other and both of them just lose it. As a fairly new couple, they didn't handle being apart very well. Coralynn almost loses her grip on her suitcase handle as she breaks out into a run. Tom nearly clumsily bumps into a child as he hurriedly tries to get to Coralynn, only slowing down a bit to yell a quick 'sorry!' to the child.

At last, both of them reach each other. Coralynn squeals and lets go of her suitcase to jump into Tom's arms, her legs wrapping around his waist. Tom joyfully laughs as he catches Coralynn and they share a long awaited kiss. Gently, Tom puts Coralynn down and she releases him from her grip.

Coralynn smiles and looks into Tom's eyes, "I missed you, love."

Tom shakes his head, "I missed you more, darling."

Coralynn pouts, "Not possible."

Tom laughs while he wraps his arm around her waist and guides her toward the exit, "Very possible."