A living memory, of a Ghost

(Ok just a random idea, f/n=fathers name, m/n= mothers name)

Varian fell in love once, in his youth. Her name was Angel, perfection. her laugh, her smile, her (hair color) locks, they way she sang and danced. He was so happy with her, life was perfect.

But his happiness wouldn't last forever. When he and Angel were 17, Angel became sick, very sick. She  lay in her bed, Varian gripping her hand.

"Angel. Please. You and me, we were suppose to grow old together..." he cried, lifting her arm shakily as she wiped his tears.

"Varian...you will love again...I will always love you....." she said. "shall we sing a song?"offering one more weak smile.

They began singing the song they loved, they sorta made it up  but it was a song they adored.

(I DONT OWN!)

"lets go in the garden, you'll find something waiting. Right there where you left it lying upside down. When you finally find it, you'll see how its faded, the under side is lighter when you turn it around. Everything stays, right where you left it" they sang together.

"Everything stays but it still changes..." Angel sang with struggle.

"Ever so slightly" Varian began to tear up once more "daily and nightly."

"...in little ways...when...everything......" that's when her smile faded. Her eyes went dull, and her hand fell to the bed. Varian shook as he looked down at his love, closing her eyes and kissing her forehead.

"Good bye Angel....." he managed to croak out, as he stood and left the room, telling her parents. He looked at his father as hugged him, knowing her would need it.

**18 years later!!**

Varian was now the village leader, Angels parents moved far away and now her house sat abandoned. Till recently. A new family bought it, and was now moving in.

"Hello my names Varian, I am the leader. I wanted to introduce myself" he smiled as he shook there hands.

"Oh hello! I'm (f/n) and this is my wife (m/n)." he said pulling her close.

"Pleasure. So what made you want to move to old corona?" Varian asked being  neighborly.

"oh you know we wanted to go somewhere where our daughter wouldn't feel so alienated from people. She is a little...different and so people thing shes strange." (m/n) explained and Varian laughed.

"I understand that, most the people think my science experiments are evil." he said and they both went wide eyed.

"You like science too?" the man asked.

"yes I'm the lead alchemist here, and I do a lot of the village leader stuff now since well my dad sorta retired." he smiled and they were happy.

"Mom where do you want the fine china?" shouted a voice from in the house.

"Oh don't worry about it (Y/n). Why don't you come out and say hello."  (m/n) shouted.

A girl about 17 walked out and up to them. Varians Jaw hit the floor. There she was, his Angel. The same as the last time he saw her, at least alive ans well. Her eyes, her smile...everything. He could feel his heart stop in his chest.

"Angel?" he asked confused as they looked at him.

"No this is our daughter (Y/n)" (F/n) said  as she smiled and offered a hand. He was stunned. (Y/n), not Angel....his brain was overloaded at this.

"Its a pleasure to meet you?" she said shaking him out of the stunness. He gently grabbed her hand shaking it, before kissing it. Causing her to blush a bit.

"sorry its just....you remind me of a girl I once knew. My ex girlfriend." he said.

"What happened to her?" (Y/n) asked genuinely concerned.

"She passed a long time ago." he sighed. "Sorry my heads all messed up." he said waving his hands in front of him.

"its alright" she said with that gentle smile. Talk about familiar. "I have to go unpack now" she said and he nodded. She turn and moseyed to the house as began to sing. "lets go in the garden you'll find something waiting." Her voice, she may be (y/n) now but that was his Angel.

"Right there where you left it, lying up side down." Varian sang back causing her to turn.

"When you finally find it."

"You'll see how its faded."

"The underside is lighter when you turn it around...."

They smiled as they both began to sing.

"Everything stays right where you left it, everything stays, but it still changes, every so sightly. Daily and nightly. In little ways."

"When everything stays" Varian finished as she and him stared at each other. "How on earth do you know that song?" he asked now more confused than ever.

"I used to hear that song all the time in my dreams....i was always with....a young man...with a blue streak and black hair and a pet raccoon. Strange...you look just like that person..." she said squinting a bit. When Ruddiger jumped on his shoulder she gasped.

"Yeah, Angel and I use to sing that song all the time.." he said sadly. After another moment of silence

"Varian. do you maybe wanna...walk to corona and pick up some sweets?" she asked. He smiled and nodded. They walked out of the village, her parents watching.

"so the young man she sees in her dreams, was him."(m/n) said thinking.

"I guess... True love never dies.... remember the people who owned this place before us. There daughter died." said dad with a weird look.

"Should we be worried? i mean he is older than her." said mom.

"nah....its fine. There old friends." he smiled loving on his wife.

(part 2?)