part 62

Mr.Bradley i heard his name Mr. Willims but never met him in person.  Yea if you meet him he will steal you from me.

He is a heart breaker for sure. Wow.. he is so close to you i guess.

Once we were so close and had great time for years.. then what happened?

We were in collage and i really loved Juliana.  We both were in relationship for almost six years and were planning to marry after education.

But fate was not with me anytime... she met Bradley he seduced her..what ? Seriously

Its like my world shattered.. i broke up with her with a heavy heart..then..its his enemy's who shot her through her head and she was dead only because of him.

I cannot forgive him forever... a tear escaped his eyes.

Its really hard to keep the past in yourself and suffer. You shared with me. You fell better i guess.

Yes Ruby.

Its really difficult to open up with some one so easily. We both will be happy together Mr. Willims. But ... but .. you are not ready for marriage yet.

Now i am.

Well tomorrow is our wedding day then.

Sure. I smiled and hugged him. Ohh aaaa... am sorry sorry did that hurt. Just kidding. Too much will you seem to enjoy pranking on me.

Ha haa haa...Mary came rushing to that laugh. Did you just laugh sir.

Yes Mary.

Today is a festival we shall make the best feast dishes ever.

Mary this is too much when i laugh you never saud that  .. oh madame this is treat for you to make sir laugh.

Thats so sweet of you mary.

Well ... so Mary tomorrow is a Feast day for sure. I did not know what you are saying about madam.

Its the wedding day.

Oh... congratulations sir and madam.

I have much work to do...

We all got down to work as its just in hours. I am excited and called my friends for some help.

Mr. Willims hired people to work so they made many beautiful decorations.

Finally its my wedding.

Mr. Willim xalled only few important people for wedding.

Its already morning wedding is in two hours. My beautician is helping me to get ready.

 My beautician is helping me to get ready