051 | SAWAMURA DAICHI

one shot is titled— MEETING THE FAMILY―

one shot is titledMEETING THE FAMILY

You bit your lip hard, staring at the mirror, watching your boyfriend of 3 months, Sawamura Daichi put on his shoes, the tight shirt accentuating the back of his muscles. You sighed, looking down at your lipstick that has yet been put on. Your thoughts were a mess and you felt butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You were nervous for Daichi since he's about to meet your strict family.

You grew up with your strict grandparents, a chill father and equally strict mother. You also had a little sister, who was a bit of a tomboy. It was your family's first time to meet him and it was as well your first time introducing a man to your family because you believed that your first relationship would be your last.

You started harboring feelings for Daichi when you were both third years and classmates. You fell for his mathematical abilities, as well as his leadership for being the captain of the men's volleyball club. You remembered confessing to him three days after conversing with him due to a project that you were grouped in.

Luckily, he had feelings for you as well. He started courting you two months after his confession. Your father knew, your mother and grandparents slightly knew, at the same time they didn't interfere that much, putting their trust in you that you wouldn't fool around at a young age.

After several years later, Daichi still waited and you became his girlfriend the day you both graduated. Three months from now, well, you're sitting in front of your vanity table, putting on your make-up to get ready to meet your family.

Strong arms wrapped around your waist as a chin was placed on your shoulder. "You okay?" Daichi looked at you in the mirror.

You nodded, putting down your lipstick. "I'm nervous."

He chuckled. "That should be me," Daichi stood up, smoothing out the invisible dirt and creases of his shirt.

You stood up as well, the heels on your feet actually managing to get you at least taller than Daichi by a few inches. He wore a checkered blue and white long sleeved shirt with a black tie underneath a dark blue sweater in dark jeans and black shoes.

"You clean up well," you teased him, fixing his tie.

"You look beautiful," he replied, tucking a stray hand behind your ear.

"As much as I like staring at your eyes," you stated, "we have to go, in like, 10 minutes." You picked up your purse on the bed, putting your phone, wallet and keys inside.

Daichi grabbed your wrist, pressing you flush against him. "Before we leave," he wiggled his eyebrows, puckering his lips.