chapter 26

I decided to be an actor, I became very famous. Many people loves me, there are billions of fans out there.

My sister also showed her interest in acting and singing. I teach her some skills. She master it so easily that made me so proud of her.

Indeed she is my little sister. I love her so much!

But the day came when I was forced to be separated from her. None of us were prepared for it. I was devastated by the news that she got killed by a truck.

I felt like half of my heart was ripped off. It felt horrible. That is when I found out that I was going to have a little brother.

But no matter how cute, smart, kind he is, I can never replace him for Haruna. She is an existence I will never forget.

I did dated many times but they all gets jealous of Haruna, and complaints that I don't give so much time to them. Then we eventually have a breakup.

Then I met an old man. He seems like he was in pain. So I approached him, I asked him about his condition. I held his hands. And then I found out that he did not have a thumb. I asked him was he like this since he was born.

He smiled and said to me

"Youngster do you have a wish?"

I was surprised. I did not know what to say, I have looks, family, money, intelligence and health. I don't know what to say.

Then I thought deeply. I remember, I actually do have a wish. And that is to be Haruna's older brother again, I want to be with Haruna. I miss her so badly.

I tried hard to hold back my emotions.

Then the old man patted me and said

"Boy take your time."

I took my time

"If I have a wish, then it is to be with Haruna as her older brother again." I said

But it's impossible! Then the old man gave me an otome game, I looked at the title of it. It was the game that my sister was addicted to you're my love.

He told me that this game is going to be soon released in virtual reality. He asked me if I wanted to try it out.

I politely declined.

I arrived in his house, and he once again asked me if I wanted to try it. This time, I decided to try it since I had so much free time.

He told me that it will feel life like and I have to finish the ending of my role to come back to reality.

I put on the gears and then when I opened my eyes, I was no longer on earth but in the otome game world.

I saw a very beautiful lady with blonde hair and green eyes, looking at me with so much care.

Then I got hit. It felt so painful. I endured it but then I got hit even harder. I no longer had the endurance, and so I began to cry.

Wait now that I think about it, why does everyone seems bigger than me.

Wait did I just turned into a baby.

And so I grew up. People called me a genius. They flattered me a lot, I do know that they were doing all this because I'm the prince. It's all because I have this status, if I was a commoner then no one would bother me.

One day, I heard that my parents wanted to adopt a kid. Her name was Lily Vean. I looked into her history, I felt sad for her.

And then I met Lily. She was beautiful. But then I realized that she was one of the villainess of you're my love.

But her description does not fit. I thought that she was like me.

I know that time is almost up and I have to return to reality.

There was going to be an infectious diesease outbreak. I know that this will be the reason behind my death.

I was prepared for it, but Lily came and interfere into it. She brought out the cure and prevention measures.

She stopped my death. And then once the outbreak was over. I saw some people who came to destroy the joyous atmosphere.

An arrow came flying towards Lily. I used my body to protect her. I told her the truth. She also told me that she is actually my little sister and she has the memories of Lily Vean.

I did not contracted with the brooch because I know that I will definitely not die, and might not be able to go back to the reality.

I don't know why but I always had this feeling that Lily was like my little sister Haruna. But somewhere in my heart I knew that it wasn't her as well.

Now that explains it.

I can die now in peace.