05

(Updating even tho I ain't get my 5comments🙃)
Zara Coleman

(Updating even tho I ain't get my 5comments🙃)Zara Coleman

I walked out of the bathroom at Reko's house. I went back to her room to get my things.

"Why the fuck you always leaving me after we finish?" She asked making me roll my eyes.

"I gotta go." I said. "I got business to handle." I lied.

"Business?"

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"What business you got?"

"I got my own personal business." I said. "Mind yours."

"Is it Chino business?" She asked. "Don't get yourself involved in that."

"Didn't I tell you to mind yours?" I asked. "Don't tell me what to do, I'm going to do what I want regardless." I scrunched my face up. "That's not the business I'm talking about, but if I gotta step in that I will."

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Man, go head with that fucking attitude. All I'm saying that shit is dangerous and you don't want to get hurt."

"Who's gonna hurt me? Your bitch ass cousin?" I asked. "The fuck he gon do? Shoot me too?"

"Watch your fucking mouth Zara." She warned.

"I don't got to watch shit." I said. "Don't speak on my folks."

"Girl, I didn't even say nothing."

"You said Chino name." I said. "Don't speak on him, keep his fucking name out your mouth."

"Get the fuck out Zara, I don't know why you acting like this but I'm not here for the dumb shit." She said.

"Bitch, What you think I'm doing?" I asked. "Ain't fucking staying. Bitch you just an eater, nothing more. I can replace you real quick!" I said out of aggravation.

She got up as if she as intimidating me. I stood with my arms crossed.

"Don't disrespect me in my fucking house." She said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck you and this goddamn house." I said. "Your fucking roof is caving in, think I give a fuck about respecting you here?"

"Bitch why you still here, get the fuck out?" She said.

"Don't call me a bitch, bitch." I said as I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on.

"You cut." She said as she sat down.