014

Ever since the incident at the hotel the house has been pretty calm. KJ has been keep his music and friends he. Rings home to a minimum.

Standing outside of KJ's bedroom, I knocked on the door hard not wanting to barge in because lord knows what I'd bust in and see.

"Come In." KJ called out.

"You serious!" I yelled as soon as I busted in to the room. "You're an asshole."

Once I stepped inside, the only people in the room was KJ sprawled across his bed and Dash on the couch with a blunt in hand.

"Asshole? I haven't been called that in about an hour."

"What did ebony tell you when she came and talked to you the other day?"

KJ's eyebrows rose up as he seemed to be searching his mind for the answer.

"What did you tell her ? Huh KJ? Excuse me... king?"

He sat up on his bed, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. "Leave it alone Kimani."

"No... you may be able to push around Ebony and push around all these other scared bitches but it ain't going to be that way with me."

He rolled his eye's knowing he wasn't going to be able to get rid of me easily. "She said she was pregnant, I told her to get rid of it and that shit might not even be mine."

"That girl bends over backwards for you, literally and figuratively.... you really think that baby can't be yours?"

"Yo, what the fuck is ya issue?" He asks. "It's not your baby... it ain't ya issue."

"She's my friend and suppose to be your girlfriend, but you dumped her off for the community pussy."

"I'm getting real sick of this righteous ass shit you trying to pull... y'know what? Let's call Reggie and see how he feels about this new Kimani." KJ smirked a bit knowing he brought up something I felt terrible about.

"That isn't fair, this is-"

"Isn't the same ? This isn't the same ? This is you projecting your fucked up issues onto me and Ebony."

"You and Ebony ? That's funny... the first time I've heard you say that."

"You guys c'mon , y'all shouldn't be arguing." Dash fried fo interject but it flew over both of our heads.

"What are you mad about huh?" He asks closing the space between us, shouting in my face at this point. "You mad because she's going to have a baby and you're not?!"

"That's not it and you know that shit." I pushed him a bit, wanting him out of my face."this is because you're not taking responsibility for your actions."

"You're a fucking trip... I've been trying to keep my cool with you since ya uppity ass got back here." KJ began pacing back and forth.

I wasn't sure what level of anger he was at but Dash stood up and set himself between us. It seemed like he knew something about him that I didn't.

"Ebony is getting rid of that baby and that's it." He shouted. "Your mad ? Stay mad."

"What's going on ?" The voice startled me a bit but my moms voice brought a wave of comfort over me.

"Yo, King that ain't right bro just stop it." Dash states, his hand rested on my arm.

"I know exactly what this is... you're mad because she's capable of having kids... and she's deciding to get rid of it."

"Ebony didn't decide anything! You're forcing her!" The gross feeling in the bottom of my stomach started to emerge again. "You're a terrible person and I hate you!"