chp. 1

"Girl I'm not taking no for an answer, you need to get out of this damn house" my best friend says as she trashes my closet to find 'the perfect outfit' as she calls it.

"And you think my best way to get out of the house is by going on a blind date?" I ask running my hand through my bone straight hair that she did about ten minutes ago.

"Well I think it's the best way to get you out of the house and also the best way to get you out in the world of dating again. Like come on you can't let one bad relationship give you the idea that every relationship is going to turn out bad" she rambles while holding up a fashion nova skin tight dress to examine it before chucking it with the rest of 'not the perfect outfit' ones.

I know that she is right, that I can't let one relationship determine the others that I will have but it's just so fucking hard you know.....

"Okay whatever cece" I said rolling over before going to my instagram to add a new photo.

With the caption 'bored asf'.

"Yes! This is the one bitch this is it" cece yells while standing up with a black and dark green balenciaga dress and a green pair of dark green red bottoms.

Raising up on my elbows I raise a brow at her before clicking my tongue at the roof of my mouth.

"Uh....don't you think that you're overdoing it a bit though? I mean I don't want him to think I'm some bougie stuck up type of girl, not that I care I'm just saying" I said standing up to grab the clothes from her hands.She flips her thirty inch Brazilian hair over her shoulder before cutting her eyes at me.
"Bitch this nigga is the definition of swag alright? Why you think I was trying to find the perfect fit for you?"

"Uh I don't know, to make me look good" I said sarcastically.

"Bitch please if it were any other nigga you could wear a garbage bag for all I care" she says plopping down on my bed as I stare at her with a blank face.

That's my best friend for you.

Sighing I picked up my coco butter lotion and started applying it to my recently shaved legs.

"Just who is this nigga anyway? Cuz the way you're behaving I'm starting to think it's micheal Jackson or some shit"  I said picking up the dress before slipping it over my head. It ended just above my knees and hugged my figure which I didn't want to show tonight to be honest.

Let me say that I have a very appealing shape. I'm talking a shape like cardi's with a ass like nicki's. What can I say? I got a bright future behind me.

"Dayyyummm if I didn't have a girlfriend already i'd cuff you right now" I look at her before we both fell out in fits of laughter.

"Can I wear my huraches instead of heels cause I'm not feeling up to it tonight?"

She pulls out some dark green huraches since I have like twelve pairs of them. I love them bitches.

She examines the shoes and the dress for a while before shrugging and handing them to me.

I slip the shoes on before lookin at myself in the body length mirror on the wall and I don't mean to toot my own horn or nun' but I'm lookin like a full course meal up in this bitch.

"Damn cece I'm gon have this nigga on his knees" I said doing a three sixty spin before doing a little twerk.

"Wait he's black right? Cuz I would feel like you played me if you got me here calling him nigga when he's white" I said pickin up my clutch.

She rolls her eyes but I saw the little smile she was sporting anyways.

"Yes bitch he's black well.....he's a mulatto"

This got me thinking though....

"I hope he's fine, with some curls and shit"

Cece chuckles as we make our way downstairs.

"Girl he'll have you on those knees sucking him up like a slushy" she says making slurping noises.

Throwing my head back I let out a laugh before opening the front door and closing it with my keys before we made our way to our separate cars.

She had a Audi r8 and I have a range rover.

"Girl go get you a man and remember to be on yo best behaviour"

"Wait, how will I know who it is?"

"He's lightskin" she says before driving off.

This bitch. How the fuck am I going to know who this damn nigga is? Is this restaurant going to be filled with dark skins and he'll just be stickin out like a sore thumb?.

"Dammit cece, swear black people can't give no type of direction and apparently description"

Pulling off I started to head in the direction she gave me to the restaurant while praying that she gave me the right address.

@therestaurant

I got here no longer than a few minutes ago and here I was looking for this lightskin nigga but there were about fifteen other lightskins in here who were seated by themselves so.......

I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt someone tap me on the shoulder which made me turn around so fast ready to cuss the person out for frightening me like that.

Upon turning around I was met with two hazel green eyes which temporarily knock the words back down my now dry throat.

"Damn boy you cute but walk up on me like that next time and you not gon' be lookin so cute anymore handsome" I tell him as I straighten my posture a bit but still trying not to be too obvious with it.

He squints his eyes a bit before scanning my attire before he smiles and million dollar smile.

"I'm going to make a wild guess and say that you're alezandra" his voice is so deep and sexy but I was too shocked me for a second before I put two and two together which equaled to blind date.

I pout for a second " how come you got to know my name and I didn't get nothing about you-well except that you're light skin"

He chuckles before holding out his hand that had a rolex watch branding his wrist.

"I'm Liangelo Ball"

I shook his hand with a smile ,"Alezandra lincoln"

"It's nice meeting you" he says as our hands meet and I don't mean to be cliché but there were sparks- fuck that there were small grenades going off in my tummy and vagina.

"It's nice meeting you too papi"

Shit did I just say that.....