6

Knowing each other so well made cuddling up against him far more easier than i thought.
He grabbed my hand and lead me back to the bed. As I was getting under the covers illumi removed his shirt and shoes . I secretly stared at his carved body..the countless scars he received from our torturous training had no effect on how captivating his muscular skinny body was. His arms much larger now that there's no half sleeve hiding them and 6 pack , and and muscular chest all exposed for my visual pleasure. He climbed on the bed and threw the blanket over him, he slid his hand under my neck and pulled me against his warm body for me to rest my head on.

I carefully listened to the sound of his heartbeat and threw my arm and leg over his body to get more comfortable. He allowed me to throw my limbs over him as if he was a real life pillow.

One arm supporting my position and his other under his head. The warmth of his large hand rubbing my back sent chills throughout my body.

"Your pretty cold" he said a bit concerned. He shifted his position facing me and completely wrapped me into his arms warming me up.

I looked up at him and kissed his jaw "thank you illumi." I said genuinely. His hand cups my chin and lifts my face to his kissing me back. His lips her incredibly soft against mine. And unlike his rough nature they were delicate moved carefully along mine. I though my heart was going to burst. We've never kissed. Yet I was disappointed that he was so good at it because it only meant that there had been someone else. Which is dumb because there were others before him as well.

His hand slid from my chin , over my shoulder and arm. Slowed down at my hips made its way to my thigh and holds my leg over him as he leaned forward forcing me to go back giving him the power of being on top of me. My arms snaked around his neck and the kiss quickly grew heated. His tongue gliding against mine and danced in my mouth.

He breaks free from our kiss and lightly pecked his way to my neck.  He was discovering my body for the first time. Exploring my neck in order to find my sweet spot. Once he did my hands tangled in his lose long hair as i tossed my head back and moaned softly. "Illumi" I cried out softly grinding my hips against his. Obeying my cry he pressed himself against me allowing my steaming wet core to feel his member softly growing underneath his pants. He removed my shirt and cupped my breast's taking them both out of the bra that hid them from him. He softly lick my right nipple as his hand toyed with the left.  Placing the whole nipple in his mouth he suck and nippled. He was too good at this ...

How many times have you practiced during our time away?

"Ohh" a moan escaped as he bit down slightly hard. I took his hand and guided them inside my pants where he took over and rubbed my clit as he continued to devour my chest. "Fuck" I moaned again. I wanted him inside. No doubt about it. My need to feel him inside me grew quickly. I rolled my hips as he played with my clit. He slides his finger down and first inspects the pool he created. Moistening his fingers with my bodily fluid he pushes a finger inside. Pumping his finger in and out he added a second and I desperately grind my hips against his hand.

Illumi gets up and removes his pants revealing the monster I was about to consume. Had I been a virgin like I should've I would've ripped. No doubt about that. Illumi tall and skinny but his erected member lacked nothing. The length was shocking, the thickness looks painful to take. But I wanted it. I bit my bottom lip while I watched him remove my pants. Climbing back on the bed he hovered over me and placed himself between my legs. Pressing his dick against my opening he pushed slowly... I winced in pain as we struggled to get it in. Once he was able to push it through i was able to feel my inside stretch just to be able for him to fit inside .

He carefully studied my faces . Observing my reactions as he slowly eased his thrusts into me. Watching the way my breasts bounced as he slams inside me harder and harder each time. He felt pride in knowing that I was technically his to claim when ever he felt like it. Knowing that one day this beautiful body will carry his children and share a face as beautiful as mine. As tight as I was I knew he was losing control... his pace gradually quickened and his thrusts grew more rough. "Ahh" I moaned loudly, the sound of him slamming against me was followed by my moans. "Choke me" I pleaded and he happily obeyed. He wrapped his hands around my neck and violently had his way with me. My eyes rolled back welcoming the orgasm on it way. Releasing my neck his hips move faster and brought on my screaming orgasm. My body convulsed in pleasure and I gasped to catch my breathe from the much needed release. But illumi wasn't done. Illumi was just getting started.