Seventeen: Captured

Pandora and Talia walked through the market place

Pandora and Talia walked through the market place. As they did so they bumped shoulders with multiple people who only grumbled in response. Pandora had learned she wasn't supposed to apologize for anything.

All was fine and well. That was until she bumped into a little old lady. The very old lady she had seen in her dream. The Enchantress.

"Watch where you're going child!" She hissed at Pandora. "You'd think people would respect an Enchantress like me. But no. This is the Isle of the Lost. None of these children show any respect."

The woman scoffed as she walked past Pandora, mumbling to herself about how these children needed to be taught respect, it didn't matter that their parents were villains.

Shoot. Her dream was coming true. But this time it was different. She wasn't alone. Talia was here with her. Would that change anything?

Would the outcome of her dream be different? She secretly hoped it wasn't. But she didn't know how it endedn because she'd woken up. Were they in danger for coming here?

Pandora walked through the Isle, not knowing where she was going or where she was safe. But nowhere was safe here so it didn't really matter.

They took a wrong turn and found themselves at a dead end. Pandora began to panic. She turned around and realized she was surrounded. She glanced around the strange group of people each looking at them with menacing grins.

"Give us that necklace girlie." The man said.

Pandora's hand went instinctively to her throat, looking at him in disbelief. As if she would just hand it over to him. The nerve of some people.

"I asked you nicely girlie." The man said, as one of his friends pinned her arms behind her back. Another snatched the pan necklace off her throat. Pandora looked down at it in shock. She'd seen this in her dream. How come she hadn't prevented it? Maybe she couldn't. Maybe it was all set to be this way.

The group took her bracelets and earrings examining them. Note to self: don't come to the Isle with anything valuable.

The group cackled, passing the items around to each other, admiring how the gold was not the slightest bit tainted. Like they hadn't seen anything like it before, which they probably hadn't. They cackled some more, checking her pockets for anything valuable.

"I think we took everything." One of the guys said.

"Give it back." Pandora was shocked to hear herself say.

"Why would we listen to you?" The man asked. "We don't take orders from anyone."

Pandora watched herself thinking hard, though she had no idea what she had been thinking about. She needed an idea to escape, She'd thought future her would be smart enough to figure it out.

She'd been wrong.

She couldn't forget about the impending fear she was feeling. She felt just the same as she had when she had watched this play out in her dream. A slight squeak escape hers lips.

"Nothing to say huh?" The leader said. "That's adorable princess."

He brought a knife to her throat teasingly picking her with it. Pandora's eyes widened, looking at the man like he was crazy.

Talia who had received the same treatment as Pandora glared at them. She started glowing and Pandora knew what was coming next, though they didn't, looking at Talia like she was a madwoman and backing away from her. Talia shrunk and they freaked out, trying to figure out what kind of sorcery she was playing on them.

They caught sight of her and chased her. Talia twisted and turned and made them bump into metal poles, knocking two of them out cold.

She circled around their heads teasingly in reach. They reached out and tried to grab her but she moved away quickly causing tow of them to bump into each other and knock each other out.

Pandora rolled her eyes at Talia who seemed to finding fun in the situation that had once been dangerous. Talia paid her no mind, making a jingling sound like her mother Tinker Bell and flying high above them.

She grinned and stuck her tongue out at them as their leader grumbled in annoyance. He raised his knife from Pandora's throat and threw at Talia who dodged it easily.

"You think you're so smart Fairy?" He grumbled. "You think you can deceive me?"

"She just knocked four of your men out." Pandora pointed out. "So I guess she did."

He turned to Pandora and waved his finger accusingly at her, gritting his teeth.

"You think this is so funny princess?" He chuckled dryly. "You think?"

"Never said I did." Pandora said with a shrug.

"Why you little-!" He was cut off by a voice cutting through the alley way. And it hadn't been Who Pandora hoped it would be.

"Leave the poor girl alone." The pirate said, fixing his jacket as he said so, tossing his blonde hair out of his eyes.

"Sorry S-Sammy. We didn't mean to-." The leader looked up at Sammy in fear. "Please don't hurt us."

"I won't." Sammy said as he turned to Pandora.

"Never seen you before." Sammy said. "Who are you?"

"She's a princess from Auradon." The leader said. "We saw her on TV."

"Oh I knew that." Sammy said. "Just wanted to hear that out of her mouth."

Pandora's blood ran cold in her veins as she started to feel an immense amount of fear. Her heart was beating so fast, she was sure she heard it.

He smiled at her and she was internally screaming.

Talia appeared again, though she hadn't been able to detect the danger. Sammy reaches out and caught her in his hands.

"The Isle is a dangerous place for princesses like you." Sammy said with a smile that had no kindness in it. "You never know whose lurking in the corner."

He made the men carry Pandora for him, taking her off to who knows where.