Chapter 12

The wake-up bell rang in the morning. Noooooooooo, I need more sleep! "Come on Krista, get changed, breakfast is served at 7, only half an hour to get a spot in the bathroom." Becky's perky voice hummed. "I am very comfortable where I am," I moaned. "I'll get Zach to pull you out of bed again." She threatened. I quickly jumped out of bed and climbed down the ladder. Becky was in hysterics. I smiled at her as her laugh quieted down. "If you ever threaten that again, I will mould you to that wall." I pointed to the wall and she chuckled. I looked over to the bathroom and two of the girls were already waiting outside and Zach behind them flirting. Looks like he's back to normal then. I liked seeing that side of him last night, but I know he'll probably show that to me anymore.

We went to line up for the bathroom when Becky asked in a hushed voice, "what did you and Zach do outside." I felt the memories flood back in, seeing my own hand as a weapon. I shook that thought out of my head and thought of Zach. "N-nothing, I wasn't feeling well, Zach just came out and tormented me." I'm not going to share to anyone what happened last night, not even Becky. She nodded and changed the subject straight away. I was getting really annoyed waiting for the bathroom, it's already been 15 minutes and only the second person is in the bathroom. London somehow got five minutes extra and she's still in there.

I jumped the line, ignoring the girl Jade yelling at me to go back to my spot. "Are you done yet?!" I called out to London. I didn't hear a reply. "I will burn this door down if you don't answer me!" "Leave me alone loser, wait for your own turn!" She yelled back. I look a step back and held my palm out.  Jade ran up to me and leaned against the door. "If you are so rude to my friend in there, you will have to pay the consequences." She threatened. I laughed and took a step to her. She was much taller than me, even taller than Zach but I wasn't scared of her. "What's so funny, loser?" "You gotta be more creative with the nicknames Sir Beanstalk but your not threatening." She was shocked, no one probably talks to her like that. "Now back away from the door before I send a tsunami over you." She walked away angrily to Zach. I heard what she said about me to Zach. "She's horrible baby," she whined. "I know babe, just ignore the beast." How could he say that about me?

My head whipped around. "It takes one to know one, Zachary." His eyes looked like they were shooting daggers at me, he hates his full name. He then took a deep breath in as he went back to talking to Jade, who was just inches away from his lips. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. My mouth made a O shape as I watched them make out. Becky came and stood next to me and she looked really heart-broken, playboy Zach has broken another heart. Oh don't tell me he kissed Becky too? He's only been here for two days and he's already probably hooked up with everyone in the room. What he said to me yesterday must've been all fake, all just to make me like him more. I made a gagging noise to try to cheer up Becky and she smiled. It was actually kind of awkward watching them. Zach was on his tip-toes to reach Jade's face. I tried to hold in the laughs.Once they finished their make-out session, London still wasn't finished. I turned to face the door and with one powerful roundhouse kick, the door came off it's hinges. London was looking at herself in the mirror when the door came down. She turned around and gasped as she saw the door broken. I walked in, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the bathroom. "Next time, don't take as long."

She gave me a dirty look, "I'm going to ask for you to be removed from this room!" London screamed. I flipped her off as I walked into the bathroom and placed the door so no one can see in or open the door. I had the quickest shower but I realised I forgot to bring clothes. Crap. I tied the towel around myself as I pushed the broken door open and stepped out. Jade stuck out her tongue as she went to the bathroom before Becky. "Real mature," I muttered under my breath. I looked to Zach and his eyes were looking up and down at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as I went to the wardrobe and I saw two uniforms hanging. But they weren't the rebel uniform, they must've been the Subsisto uniform.