Chapter 24.

"Wake up, wake up

Gotta get this paper, get this cake up

Gotta do my hair, gotta put on make-up

Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff

Straight up

What a waste of my day

If I had it my way.."

Becca's phone alarm went off playing Jhene's Bed Peace. Becca pulled the pillow from over her head as she reached over to her phone. She cut the alarm off and put the pillow back over her head to block the bright sun shining through the window. She did not get any good sleep between her random moments crying, to Trey calling over and over, she forced herself to ignore him. There was nothing he could say to make Becca feel any better. By the time she fell asleep, it was 5 in the morning and now its 9:30 and time for her to get up. She started dosing off until she heard her door open and someone climb on her bed.

"Becccaaa, wakey wakey, eggs and bakey," Kimberly said laying next to Becca whispering through the pillow.

"In a minute baby girl. I'm sleepy." Becca said in a raspy voice.

"Daddy said we are going to the carnival today," Kimberly said in an excited voice. "But we can't go until you get upppp."

Kimberly whined trying to pull the covers off her, but Becca was not budging.

Kimberly gave up and left the room. Rebecca was glad for that. A few minutes went by and Becca started dosing off again.

That was until she felt August belly flop on the bed, "Wakeee uppppp." August yelled pulling the pillow off Becca's face. Kimberly was giggling so hard at her daddy messing with Becca.

"August come onnnn let me sleep. You don't want your daughter witnessing her father getting a beat down," Becca said pulling the cover over her face.

"Ohh you ain't gon' do nothin," August said laughing. Becca started to getting up to beat August up but he hopped off the bed, grabbed Kimmy and jetted out the room.

"See I told you!" August said laughing down the hall.

Becca just laughed to her self and climb out of bed to the bathroom. She took a long shower, lotioned and put on destressed jeans with a white cropped top. She brushed her hair up into a neat bun and headed down stair. She got to the kitchen and Kimberly was watching Disney while August was on the phone. He watched Becca walk in and smiled at her.

"Here she go right here, bruh." August said talking to Chris.

"Iight, Let me go before this evil lady gets out the shower." Chris said not he other line. "I swear China is mean as fuck now. I am not having anymore children with her dawg. She crazy."

"You betta keep that to yoself. You know she got bionic type hearing." Aug said laughing.

"Shit you right. Iight man, hit me up later. Dueces." Chris scared self hung up

"Sleepin beauty finally ready to come down." August said bending down lacin up his J's.

Becca rolled her eyes, "Whateva, I'm ready are y'all ready?"

"Yeah. Babygirl get ya shoes on. Leggo." August said putting on his sunglasses and black fitted.

Becca watched as he walked out the kitchen. He was looking so good that she couldn't help but to stare.

August caught her staring and smirked as she quickly looked away.

"Carnivalllll!" Kimberly exclaimed as she ran out the door. The both laughed as they followed her out. After buckling Kimberly in, Becca climbed into the front and they were off.