lost

--------------------

Eina's pov

--------------------

  I've been running for days, mabye a week. I haven't stopped to rest at all. I feared my pack would catch me.

  Lily stopped talking to me. She was in a deep depression because she finally saw why I ran. She's just as afraid as I am.

  If my pack found out they would probably hurt James along with me. My energy was slowly waning.

  My legs couldn't hold me anymore. They buckled and I landed on my white belly. My once white fur was now covered in mud.

  It was also matted. I looked like a rouge. Well I might as well be one because I'm not going back. The alpha only acted nice to me about me being a fox shifter because James was there.

  He had to keep up his reputation. I slowly stood on my shaky legs.

  'Your going to hurt yourself' lily said. She finally talked to me.

  'Lily!' I said. But I still ignored her comment about hurting myself. I didn't care if I hurt myself I just need to keep moving.

*******************

2 hours later

********************

  Lily didn't talk at all after her comment. I was far away from my pack by now. I think I was at least 4 states away.

  I finally stopped and rested by a lake. I sighed in relief when I changed back to my human form. My clothes were still on, the plus side for being a fox shifter.

  I took off my clothes and took a bath in lake. After I was done I looked more at my surroundings.

  The lake was crystal clear with a little waterfall of to the side of it. There was emerald green grass surrounding it. There were some purple and blue flowers too.

  There was a rock formation that looked like a diving board. I sighed again and looked at the trees around the clearing.

  They kind of looked like oaks, birch, and dogwood trees. I decided to sleep in a big tree I assumed was an oak.

  I slept for about five hours when I heard a growl. I looked down and surrounding my tree was a whole bunch of rouges.

  But what scared me more than this was that the rouge king was with them.

-------------------------------------