Arthur Ketch

"Not much for small talk, are we?" He asked as he set in his chair.

"Go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch. I won't say anything." I growled out.

"You will talk, one way or another." He said as he roughly grabbed my face.

"I'd rather die."

He smiled as he shook his head and set back down.

"What happen between us? Use to you where the greatest member of the British Men of Letters and now... your a hunter.... why?" He asked softly.

"Because hunters are better then you and me.... they don't kill everything that they don't understand." I said softly.

"I haven't killed you and I don't understand how you could betray me."

"I never betrayed you... I love you, but then you went and slept around with different woman!" I yelled angrily.

"Oh please... sleeping with two woman when we were on a break isn't cheating."

"It is when you are suppose to be married and you sleep with them the day we take a small break! I hadn't even left the building before you ended up in her bed!"

"You are being drastic.... and you had left the building.... I know because I waited until you where gone before I went to her."

"Doesn't help you bastard!"

"Just tell me where to find them and I will speak on your behave." He said softly.

"No.... I'd rather die."

"I don't want to kill you... hell I don't even want to torture you! You're my wife damn it! So be smart and tell me so I can release you and we can go home."

"If you ever loved me..... let me go." I said softly.

"I can't." He said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

I felt tears stream down my face as Toni walked into the room with a needle.

"Don't worry.... this won't hurt....to bad." She said with a smirk.

I closed my eyes and waited for the stick but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Toni passed out and Arthur in front of me.

"What are you-"

"Shut up and run. Go to our secret place... I'll meet you there." He said as he kissed me deeply.

"Thank you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you." He said as I stopped at the door.

"I love you too." I said as I sent him a smile before I took off running down the hall and put the building.

Ten years later

I laughed as I set beside Arthur in our house and watched our five year old play.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you more." I whispered as I pecked his lips.

I smiled as I pulled away and our son ran up and jumped into my lap.

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing?" Arthur asked softly.

"I was playing with my friend, Sully." He said cheerfully.

"Well tell Sully to keep you in my sight." I said with a laugh.