Home Sweet Home...

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

Anastasia watched with a completely bored facial expression through the window of the car at the passing by buildings. There she was tapping her leg repetitively with the end of her freshly painted nails, staring out of the window, wishing she was anywhere but here.

Now, most people would be happy to be back home after being away for the majority of the summer holidays. Nowhere better than home right?

It's the place where everyone can feel the warmth of the family and share a few laughs here and there right?

Wrong

Well... for a normal family yes, but at the Carrington manor? You'll be lucky if you survive a day without having a plate thrown at your face. It's really just a building where Anastasia has been growing up in nothing more, and although she did love her family.

There is a very thin line between love and hate.

Anastasia sat back up straight when the car had finally driven into the familiar driveway and the grand white Carrington mansion showed itself in all its glory.

Pulling out her pocket mirror the blonde checked herself in the mirror one last time to make sure she hadn't smudged her makeup anywhere. Anastasia didn't look too much alike to her siblings. Well, there are similarities but she took after her mother more with her blonde hair which made her stand out between her siblings.

The blonde hair was really the only thing that she had left from the mess that was her mother.

Quickly closing the mirror as the car parked the girl sat in her seat as the driver quickly ran around the car and over to her door to open it earning a million-dollar smile from the blonde teenager.

"Thank you." She said with a slight smirk at the driver who bowed his head slightly and replied.

"My pleasure Miss Carrington." In the beginning, the girl was surprised at who the driver was. She had been expecting her father's usual driver Culhane. But then again, he had always been much closer with her sister.

Much, much closer.

Straightening her posture and looking up at the manor which she hadn't seen nearly all summer the girl walked up the white steps.

As the girl went up the steps she couldn't help it but mentally groan at the number of steps that there was. 'I swear it's almost like they doubled over the time I was away.' The girl thought to herself with a frown. She had been rather busy over the summer with other things meaning she didn't do as much exercise as needed.

Not like she really cared though.

Not even seeing the need to knock the blonde held onto the door nob of the glass door from which you could see the inside of the manor and walked inside.