Chapter 11: Still in love with him.

Amelia and Adam's house above.

Amelia Black

"I took her." Cooper speaks and I gasp then turn to look at him in disbelief.

"I fucking trusted you with her!" Adam yells at him.

"He didn't do anything. I begged him to take me." I defend.

"Why?" When I don't speak he continues, "you just love to get on my fucking nerves, don't you? First the reckless clubbing, now this!"

"Nothing happened."

"Yes but the fucking paparazzi are everywhere, taking photos of you while you're out there ruining my reputation!" He looks at Ned. "Show her." He commands roughly.

Ned brings a tablet to me and shows me a picture of me dancing at the club with a news headline that says 'wife of business tycoon, Adam Black out partying again' then another one by TMZ 'Supermodel, Amelia Smith, out partying like mad! Is her billionaire husband too busy for her?'

He keeps swiping, showing me other six photos of me by different news sites, all on the same topic.

"I ignore all those but then today, you decided to go to the fucking Snipe, wearing those fucking clothes!" He rakes his eyes down my body. "The fucktards that go there are hungry for girls like you. They fuck them over and throw them like trash!" He yells and I find myself crying over his harsh and cruel words.

He watches me as his face remains still. As he steps closer to me, heartbeat quickens. He stands in front of me and his hand reaches for my face.

"Don't touch me!" I step back, still crying and hug myself.

He doesn't listen because he steps forward and gently grabs me to him. "I'm not going hurt you." He says in a soft tone but the anger is still visible in his eyes.

"You already have! You, asshole!" I shout in his face.

Confusion grows in his face and I huff in anger. "You don't have to hit or beat the shit out of somebody to hurt them. Words can hurt too."

He reaches for my face again and he gently wipes my tears. "Don't lie to me, ever again."

I pout hating the effect that his touch and voice has on me. I look into his eyes and see that they have softened. "Understood?"

I don't say anything, my look turns into a glare.

"Answer me." He demands and as much as I try to hold back, I couldn't. "Yes, I understand."

A look of satisfaction appears on his face and he backs away. "Escort her to her room." He tells the unfamiliar female.

I don't need a fucking escort.

The anger in me increases. I hate HIM!

I go upstairs, enter my room and slam the door shut, not bothering to glance at the escort.

Seconds later, Nicole comes in still holding her popcorn bowl. "Hey." She says.

I ignore her and let out a frustrated scream.

"Are you okay?" She chuckles.

"Do I look okay?! I fucking hate him!" I yell.

"He just cares about you, Amelia."

"No, he only cares about his fucking reputation." I take a pillow and angry toss it across the room.

She smiles and joins me on the bed.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I just think that the scene downstairs was one of the hottest things I've ever scene." She smiles wider.