Ch. 10

Please Vote & Follow if you enjoy!

Also feel free to check out my other books too if you haven't already :)

-Wednesday-

Y/n's POV:

"That's a wrap for now guys!"

We finally finished the first half of practice and I feel dead. I didn't get much sleep last night because Ariana wouldn't stop messaging me.

"Y/n you coming to lunch or what?" Laura asked holding her hand out to help me up from the ground.

"Nah"

"Girl you never eat lunch, it's not healthy" she comments.

"I do too. You just don't see me eat, because I'd rather be alone"

"Whatever" she says waving at me as she leaves to go to the break room.

I haven't told her I'v actually been eating lunch with Ariana. If I did she would make a huge deal out of it, or worse, figure us out if she hasn't already.

As soon as I'm in our usual secret lunch spot, I plop down on the couch and pull the blanket that's on the other end onto me and curl up. I do normally eat lunch, yet I really need a nap today instead. I know Ariana will probably be mad, but I don't care, I mean it's her fault I'm tired.

As if on queue, I hear the room door open.

"Y/n I brought-what are you doing?" Ariana asks.

"Napping, what does it look like?"

"You can't nap!" She says.

"Well maybe, if you hadn't kept me up all night, I would be awake right now. However, that's not the case, so you'll just have to deal with it"

"Y/nnnn" she whines.

"I'm not listeningggg, I'm asleep"

"You are not!" She says.

I pretend to fake snore a few times.

"Y/n!"

I hear footsteps and then my blanket is torn off of me.

"Hey I was using that!" I yell.

"No you're not, you're gonna get up and have lunch with me" Ariana says putting her hands on her hips.

"Ughhh fine"

She smiles and takes a seat next to me and I grin.

"What?"

I quickly grab her waist and pull her down on top of me.

"Y/n!"

"Hehe fooled you" I tell her.

"Not funny" She says trying to get out of my grasp.

"Nope we're taking a nap"

"I'm not tired" she says annoyed.

"Well I am, and now I have you here to help me fall asleep" I say.

She huffs, then stops struggling, surrendering to my wishes. I kiss the top of her head, before closing my eyes. She slowly begins to move herself into a more comfortable position, so I turn onto my side, allowing her to cuddle up against my front. She does and I wrap an arm around her waist. I feel her tense up from this, so I give her a kiss on the back of her neck.

"Relax" I tell her.

"I can't, what if someone finds us in here?" She says worried.

"No ones gonna aahhha find us" I tell her yawning and I can feel my drowsiness taking over.

"You don't know that though"

"Ariana please, no one is gonna-"

I was cut off by the room door opening, which made both Ariana and I sit up from the couch. I look to see Laura standing in the doorway.

"Oh my GOD!"

"Laura it's not-" however she cuts me off.

"I KNEW IT!!" She says, squealing.

Ariana looks at me questioningly and I give Laura a what the fuck look.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" Laura says over and over.

"Laura!" I yell.

She stops dancing and finally looks at me.

"Enough, god what are you five?"

"Mentally, yeah probably" she says.

I slap my face and groan.

"I can't believe you guys are together!" She shouts a little louder than I'd like.

"We're not together"

"We aren't?" Ariana says, worry in her voice.

"No we are-I mean we-ugh Laura what are you even doing here anyway?"

"I followed you" She says.

"Why?"

"Because I had a feeling you've been lying to me about what you do during lunch. And looks like I was right, because you be in here spooning Ariana." she says.

"We weren't spooning!"

"Oh come on, you can't hide it. I mean you already told me that y'alls kissed" she says.

Ariana's POV:

Wait what? She told Laura that we kissed?!

I swing my head around and look Y/n dead in her eyes.

"Is this true?" I ask her.

"Yes, but I had to talk to someone. I didn't know what to do and I was super confused the first time it happened."

I look away from her and down at the floor.

"Hey no, Ariana look at me. I promise, Laura isn't going to tell anyone about us. Not until we're ready and your whole Pete thing is blown over"

"I'm not?" Laura asks.

Y/n shoots Laura another angry glare that makes her jump.

"I mean yeah no I won't tell anyone, promise." she says.

It's not that I don't want anyone to know about us, it's the fact that the media can't know. If they found out about this and right after my break up with Pete, a shit ton of drama and rumors would get thrown around. I want our relationship to be exposed by us, not peoples imaginations.

"Laura please promise that you won't say anything" I ask her.

She shakes her head yes and apologizes for barging in, then Y/n cuss's her out again, before kicking her out of the room.

"God I love her, but she can be a lot to deal with sometimes" Y/n says shaking her head.

"Y/n are you sure she won't say anything?" I ask still worried.

"Yes, now can we go back to what we were doing, I'm still tired"

"No, we're gonna have lunch" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes, then takes her seat beside me and we each pick out a sandwich to shovel down before break is over.

To Be Continued...