Sensory overload!

^I! LOVE! THIS! PIC!^

*PETER'S POV*

(Who am I kidding?
It's always Peter's pov 😂
Anyway, in this one,
Peter lives with the Avengers and he's not having a very good day.)

       Once I woke up, I knew it would be an awful day. It could've been my Spidey sense that warned me, but I have a feeling it was because I woke up with a headache and woke up before my alarm, which was set to 7:00. It was flipping 6:45. OK. I guess it's not that much earlier but I had been up until like 4:30 or something like that doing Homework and studying.

       All in all, I was really tired and felt like crap. I wouldn't ask to stay home though. Why would I waste Tony's time over something so stupid? I couldn't miss school. I also had a test today and I'd rather not have to waste a teacher's time too.
'I'll just have to suck it up.' I thought.

To add on to my fantastic start, (that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.) I could hear Steve and Tony arguing... Except it was like 100 times louder so it sounded like they were right next to my ear screaming. It was really painful. I just want to sleep!!!

  The rest of the Avengers were probably asleep, though, their arguing would probably either be stopped by a tired Nat that hasn't gotten her coffee, which is probably one of the most scary things you could ever encounter, or everyone else will join in the arguing. I pulled the pillow over my head, just wanting sleep to return.

Once I finally stared to doze off again, my headache was made 10 times worse than before by a very loud and thanks to this demon headache, an ear-bleeding-loud alarm clock. I groaned, which was followed by a wince of pain. Even that was too loud. 'ugh. This day us just going to get worse isn't it...'

        I hit the off button on the alarm and got out if bed. That's when I realized how dizzy I was. The enhanced metabolism made me really hungry...but Steve and Tony were still fighting... I don't want to get in the middle of that...

            It was as if my stomach was screaming at me 'Screw their fight! Get food!' Oh yeah. I didn't eat dinner either because I was at my desk once I'd gotten home, doing the given school work. I slowly walked out of my room and tried to avoid...that...

    I tried just walking around it, getting my backpack and leaving. (maybe getting a snack somewhere) To my dismay, I'm not good at keeping things secret. Once I walked out, I almost fell. I caught myself just in time but just for the same thing to happen again. Tony had already seen.

          He stopped arguing and looked over at me worriedly. "Hey Pete. Are you alright?" He said it gently but I still winced as his voice rang loudly through my head. "I-I..." It hurt so much to talk. "I'm fine Mr. Sta-Stark." "It doesn't seem like it. First of all, you almost fell like 3 times, second, you look really pale, and third, you haven't called me 'Mr. Stark' in a while. What's goin' on kid?"

"Nothing Mr. St-Tony. Nothing Tony. Just... a-a little tired." "Don't you want some food before you go?" "I-I'm not hungry." The word made my stomach ache. "Pete...you're always hungry. Enhanced metabolism remember?" "Mhm. I just... I gotta get to class." My voice broke. I was in so much pain. What's going on!? I left the Avengers compound leaving a still aggrivated Steve and a concerned Tony.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

           Happy drove me to school. We've been closer lately. He'll actually talk to me and seem ok with me talking (ranting). That's pretty cool but today, was different. At this point, I'm pretty sure this 'headache' was a migraine.

          Happy was being really nice and I feel bad that I couldn't really talk or tell him what was wrong. "Hey kid. What's up?" "Notta." "Ya seem pretty down in the dumps. Anything going on?" I shook my head but he obviously didn't believe it. Probably because I always had something to say. He sighed. "We both know how much Tony hates when you're upset. You're like his kid. He's already texted me 15 times asking what was going on this morning. You're gonna give the guy an anxiety attack. He's worrying about you. Care to explain what's going on? " His voice was a hammer to my skull. So was every other sound. We got to school and right before I ran out the door, I choked out, "I'm-I'm fine Happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words- 796

There was so much at first so I thought 'Why not make it two parts?' So yeee. It's two parts now. I'll post that tomorrow :))

Brought to you by:
My throbbing headache
T^T