Have had enough!

(okay (y/n) is raps lil sister. Friends with varian, and when rapunzel and her friends are off to old corona. And (y/n) is on Varians side, but they dont know that....yet. i dont own artwork)

(also your 14 dorks)

Rapunzel and King Fredrick left earlier, to stop Varian. (Y/n) rushed down to the armory to see Cassandra, Lance and Eugene getting ready to head out.

"Oh no!!!!" (Y/n) whispered in panic. She looked down at her feet before she made a face running up to here room, packed a few things then down to the stable, a black horse was on the corner, eating hay. "Siloette! We need to get to old Corona. Varian needs me" she said as he neighed. She climbed on his back and they raced to old corona.

They came to the small village, black rocks stabbing thru everything. She sighed as she watched everything.

She watched as the Automatons and the guards fought. Eventually it came down to Rapunzel and Varian.

"Thats enough Varian." Rapunzel said as she looked up at Varian.

"Its not enough. Until..." He started.

"No Varian shes right!" (Y/n) shouted. They both looked at her, Varians face was of betrayal as he looked at her. "In fact I believe that this should end..." She said walking between the two and look at him smirking.

"You protect her?" He asked almost angry.

"Nope...I am just really tired of hearing about the perfect little sunshine" she then turned and looked at Rapunzel.

"Wither and decay. End this destiny, break these earthly chains" she began singing as her hair started glowing blue as the rocks aimed at (Y/n). "And set the spirit free" She then grabbed Rapunzels wrist. "The spirit free" she smirked her hair going back to normal. She let go of her wrist to reveal a black hand print.

"What did you do?" She asked as it spread up her arm. It was made of the same substance as the black rocks.

"I finally took care of someone who took over my life, who made everyone else forget I was here. Who ruined everything! And now...I will never have to hear your annoying blond bimbo voice again!!" She began laughing as the black rocks traveled until she was completely cover, she froze.

"And everything was better" she said looking at Varian. "You really think I would ever betrayed you."

Varian laughed. "How could I ever doubt you" he said as everyone looked at (Y/n).

"Oh dear now everyone is made at me." She said innocently. Varian kicked out of his his automaton, and whistles. Rudiger lept on his shoulder and Silhouette ran and scooped them off, running off and leaving everyone in the dark.

**2 hours later**

Varian was behind (Y/n) as they rode Silhouette.

"I'm so sorry it took so long for me to help." She said as she looked down. He wrapped his arm around his waist.

"I know you did, you kept trying... And thats what I love about you." He said and she blushed, putting her hand on top hers.

"We should stop soon...rest for the night." She said. He nodded as they stopped under a tree. He lept off the horse then helped her.

"(Y/n). I have something for you..for what you've done." He said as (Y/n) pulled out a blanket.

"What?" She looked at him. He then grabbed her shoulder and then kissed her. She mades a surprises sound as he kissed her. Silhouette neighed as he layed down.

When Varian broke the kiss, she looked at him laughing a bit.

"Never knew you felt that way..." She said blushing.

"Neither did I, till I saw you stand up to everyone who did us wrong." He said smirking.

"Oh yes... And I will do it again and again" she said running her hand along his cheek. He growled a bit, pushing her back against a tree smirking down at her.

"You're mine!" He said smirking before kissing her roughly again. She moaned into the kiss as she ran her fingers thru his hair. "Mine mine alllllll mine" he said leaning and kissing her neck.

"Hey stooop your making me all tingly" she said giggling and moaning.

"Good cause its you and me against the world" he said smirking.

"Yep..." She giggled as they fell back on the blanket him ontop of her. "Varian. What are you doin?" She asked as he worked to get her shirt off. Of course the horse walked off in annoyance as he now licked her chest.

"I just wanna show you my gratitude." He smiled as he sucked her nip, causing a moan to ring out. "You turned Rapunzel into a rock pile for me" he said smirking kissing her again

His hands roamed her body, rubbing every spot on her. She make the cutest sound as he took off his apron and shirt.

"I want you to be mine forever (Y/n)" said kissing her neck again.

"Varian...I am already yours" she giggled as she worked to open his pants and free his hard on. He then lifted her skirt and yanked her panties down.

"Don't have to tell me twice." He said smirking, licking her area, her tender little clit. She moaned out. He reached down and pushed his head more towards her open, making him lick her lips, then sink his tongue inside.

"Yes yesssss!" She moaned before he moved  and looked her in the face. Smirking down at her.

"You do realize that were gonna be wanted criminals right. My princess." He said and she giggled.

"Uhhhh I don't care. Screw being princess. I'm your partner in crime" she said as he smirked kissing her again before thrusting in.

"I love that idea." He said thrusting causing her to moan out.

"Since when are my ideas bad ideas" she smirked as he thrusted more roughly.

"Good point" he moaned a bit. She grabbed his face kissing him.

"You know I love you? Right?" He asked and she smiled.

"I know. I love you so.." She said, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

"I'm gonna cum.." He said in a croaked out whimper. She held him, clawing his back as her climax quickly built.

"Me too!" She whined before she tensed, her orgasm trembling thru her. His final thrust ended up inside her, causing her to gasped. "Oh my god, your seed is hot." She said as he collapsed on her.

"My god...I never thought I could feel that good.." He said as she looked at him.

"Well since its me and you. We can do this every night." She giggled poking his cheek.

"Good, time to sleep."  He said grabbing the side of the blanket and covering themselves.

(part 2?