Red

I'm sick to the head, my eyes are red from all this crying. What do you want from me? You say you want change but you want me to stay. You got me stuck in an oxymoron! Is it a yes or a no. You give me a "maybe, I don't know." 

You say, "show more skin," and when I do you call me a slut, a whore, a bitch. That's when I go back. Then you call me an emo, goth, depressed bitch. 

"Oh she won't show anyone how beautiful she is!" fuck that. You got be snapping back and forth like police sirens. Don't you hear the cry? It's comin' to the damn point that I put that blade to my skin and sliced. Making art with my own blood. I paint the walls red, I paint my face and tears red. Everything red. Now I'm stuck on medication so mommy won't have to think of me as a waste of money. Little does she know, I eye them each day. Knowing that this cruel world will always judge. Be pretty! Whore. Show less skin! Bitch. No matter what we do, the majority out rules. We cling to those who say we're special. We look up to them when some of us give the hate, too.

"What you do is a sin, you are a disgrace to God!" If it's a sin, then why the hell did God create it? He's the almighty, right? So then why would he make a mistake and not fix it? EXACTLY! So shut the fuck up and open your eyes! The world is here and it's dying. It's the apocalypse and nobody will survive. All will die and all will cry. That's how it goes. Children are vaping, adults are crying. Teens are killing. This right here is the end. I hope you survive and make it better. The apocalypse happens slowly, it doesn't happen just like that like in the movies. Progress takes time, talent takes time. As does death. They predicted the world would end years ago. They were right, it's here and everyone's fightin'. So why not sit with me here and watch it all. Come watch the world making art with me! 

Let's see the fight for the red paint.